Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

sh404 plugin for Documents Seller released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 6 months ago #11475 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
sh404 plugin for Documents Seller released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

Today, I spent time to develop sh404 plugin for Documents Seller extension extension. Now, if you are using sh404 extension on your site, you will have nicer, SEF urls in Documens Seller. In order to make Documents Seller works with sh404, please follow instruction below :

1. Download latest version of Documents Seller extension (version 1.6.4) and upgrade it to your site. If you downloaded it before, please download it again .

2. Get the file sh404_com_dms.zip here, unzip it, get the file com_eventbooking.php and upload it to folder components/com_sh404/sef_ext of your site .

Now , you have Documents Seller works well with sh404 . If you have any suggestion to improve the plugin, please don't hesitate to post your suggestion here or email me to contact@joomdonation.com .

Regards,

Tuan

Attachment sh404_com_dms.zip not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alijen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #23279 by alijen
Hi Tuan,

Ive got several site running DMS and on the ones not yet 3.0 Ive got both 1.5 and 1.6-1.7 DMS working. The SEO feature is really a plus so Id like to get it working until I decide to update all sites to j3 with j updates later in the eyar to 3.5 and so on. I imagine the 3 version will work well for SEO for site with multiple product specific pages.

In looking at the folder from an upgrade made Nov11-2011 I dont see the folder in components/com_sh404.. am I missing a step in the installation process? also, in the download the only file there is a php by the name of com_dms. Is that the com_eventbooking.php or am I missing that as well

More
11 years 1 month ago #26710 by somaindi
Replied by somaindi on topic Re: sh404 plugin for Documents Seller released
Is this supported for the latest DMS 3.0.x version ?

Where is the zip file ?

We are using the latest DMS and latest sh404sef.

More
9 years 3 months ago #55650 by kraymitchell
Replied by kraymitchell on topic Re: sh404 plugin for Documents Seller released
I cannot download the plugin. It says Permission Denied.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #55651 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: sh404 plugin for Documents Seller released
Hi

We don't support sh404 anymore. Right now, all our extensions use it own router class and doesn't depend on sh404, so you don't have to use sh404 anymore

Tuan