Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

AcyMailing Plugin

• ozneilau
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19806 by ozneilau
Replied by ozneilau on topic Re: AcyMailing Plugin

Administrator wrote: Hi Neil

Right now, I am busy finishing new version of the extension . Please give some more time. If I don't have the plugin ready by Wednesday next week, you can contact me and ask for refunding !

Regards,

Tuan

Hi Tuan,

It doesn't look like you got around to this. You've had my money for over a year now. Maybe it's time to refund it.

I'll be happy to give you the money back when the plugin materialises. :)

Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19807 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: AcyMailing Plugin
Hi Neil

Really sorry for forgoting adding support for the plugin. If we don't have the plugin ready before this time on tomorrow, you will have your money returned back .

Tuan

More
11 years 6 months ago #20266 by John McHugh-Dennis
Replied by John McHugh-Dennis on topic Re: AcyMailing Plugin
I could really use an acymailing plugin too.

It would be nice if we could configure it to auto-subscribe the user to the acymailing newsletter of our choosing. Maybe enter the id of the newsletter in the configuration?

Also, acymailing does not have a separate first name and last name field. It just has a field called name. If you could append first name and last name and store them in the name field that would be great.

I created custom fields in acymailing called fname and lname where I store first name and last name. It would be great if there was a way you could provide a screen where we can map joom donate fields to custom acymailing fields if we have created them.

Thanks, and I love your product! Today I manually import the joom donate names into acymailing, for those of you who are interested, here is what I do:

Importing Joom Donate names into the Newsletter and Donor Lists:

After the donors are entered into the Joom Donate, the site Admin should import them into Acymailing using the database import utility in Acymailing using the following values:

Database: josru_jd_donors
email: email
ip: ip_address
firstname: first_name
lastname: last_name

More
11 years 6 months ago #20267 by John McHugh-Dennis
Replied by John McHugh-Dennis on topic Re: AcyMailing Plugin
Someone may have already said this - didn't have time to read, but donors added through the back end would also need to be added to the acymailing list(s).

• ozneilau
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #21550 by ozneilau
Replied by ozneilau on topic Re: AcyMailing Plugin

Administrator wrote: Hi Neil

Right now, I am busy finishing new version of the extension . Please give some more time. If I don't have the plugin ready by Wednesday next week, you can contact me and ask for refunding !

Regards,

Tuan

Hi Tuan,

Did you get around to this yet?

Sorry to have to follow this up.

I am a patient man.

Neil :)