01st August 2020 - New version 1.19.0 - Joomla 4 Beta compatible

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 7 months ago #136654 by Mr. Dam
The Edocman developer team are proud to announce the release of Edocman 1.19.0. This is a first release for the 1.19.x series of Edocman with big improvements.

Whats new in Edocman 1.19.0

1. Compatible with Joomla 4 Beta
I also worked and make sure Edocman is compatible with latest release of Joomla 4 to make sure the extension is fully compatible with Joomla 4 when it's released. If you want to use Edocman with Joomla 4 (it's in beta 2 development now), better use Joomla 4 nightly build instead developer.joomla.org/nightly-builds.html

2. Improve Joomla Search plugin
With new improvement, the highlighted text in indexed content of documents will be shown in search result.

3. Improve Joomla Editor-Xtd plugin
Add option to add link to "View" documents beside Document details and Document download links

Regards,
J O O M D O N A T I O N Dev Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexwalker, Alison, Gerard James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #137021 by alexwalker
I installed the update on one of my sites and tried out the Google Drive plugin. As soon as I published the plugin it prevented me from viewing or downloading any document. I then unpublished the plugin and all was well again.

PS Just updated another site and published the Google Drive plugin and everything was OK ?

"to assume is to make an ass of u and me"
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by alexwalker. Reason: updated another site and no issue

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 7 months ago #137023 by Mr. Dam
Hi Alexwalker,
Sure, the plugin Edocman Gdrive is used to integrate Edocman with GDrive storage. This feature allows you to store documents on Gdrive storage. If you don't have plan to use that feature and just store documents on local server, you should unpublish this plugin to avoid potential issues.
Thanks
Dam