shipping by weight -- max row per plugin

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #155921 by gianluca
I am building a shipping by weight with this Eshop method using plugins. With the quantity I had to plan 19 plugin since my client has 19 geozones; by weight I can insert a geozone id for a row. So: how many row can I insert into a one plugin? Di I need a duplication for the zones?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #155949 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic shipping by weight -- max row per plugin
Hello Gianluca,

1. If you use quantity shipping plugins, then you need to use totally of 19 duplicated shipping plugins.

2. If you use weight shipping plugin, then you just need to use one weight shipping plugin because it allows you to insert mutliple Geo Zone ID in the setting.

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #155953 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic shipping by weight -- max row per plugin
Ok thanks

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #155954 by gianluca
But into the product page, where there is the shipment price, what is the price by zone that I have to insert? For example for the quantity product I inserted the zone id and then the first price of the first plugin; the second zone id and the first price of the relative quantity plugin; the tord ..... and so on. But for the weight, since the weight will be the only one plugin for all the zone I planned, what is the string to be placed here? Please see the images attached.
P.S.: i suggest to connect the product to the plugin insetad to insert the shipping prices in a string, this way is hard to understand!!!

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156013 by gianluca
Please could you reply to this post? What is the string for the shipping prices? If I have an only one plugin with 19 geozones into, and relatives prices, what is the call from the product to the plugin? In the field of the shipping costs what must I insert?
Is it correct to insert a geozone id and the first lower price of a shipping price?

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong