Fashion Pro Template "Testimonials" not working

• Tim Trepanier
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #150040 by Tim Trepanier
The "OSTeam Testimonial" module works on the front end but i can't edit it.If i click the module i get the error "behavior::modal not found." on a bare screen that doesn't include the usual Joomla GUI. Under the error there is a button that returns me to Joomla Dashboard. When i then look at the module it has a lock icon next to it which i can get rid of by selecting the module and clicking Actions/Check in.

The template page that describes how it's modules were made doesn't include an explanation of the "OSTeam Testimonial" module.I'd like to delete the module and recreate it with my own settings by i don't know how it was created.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tim Trepanier
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #150060 by Tim Trepanier
Replied by Tim Trepanier on topic Fashion Pro Template "Testimonials" not working
When i make a change to any module it stops working. For example i'm in Canada so i added the Canadian Dollar to the currency exchange module. It stopped working.

I can't make any process with my web site as changes don't work. I end up constantly restoring a backup package from before i've changed anything. Very frustrating.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150435 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Fashion Pro Template "Testimonials" not working
Hello Tim Trepainer,

Please submit a new ticket to EShop Fashion Pro template category so our support staff can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong