Eshop Mollie plugin stopped working

• Niels van Strien
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #130652 by Niels van Strien
Eshop Mollie plugin stopped working was created by Niels van Strien
We're using the Eshop Mollie plugin for our payment services. Today we discovered that Mollie returns an SSL certificate error. The error we get is:

[curl] 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate api.mollie.nl/v1/payments

After contacting Mollie, they pointed me to the following change:

Dec 12, 2019
Scheduled maintenance
Completed - The TLS/SSL certificate has been changed.
Dec 12, 10:54 CET
Scheduled - The TLS/SSL certificate for the Mollie API and website will be replaced on Thu 2019-12-12 between 10 and 11 am (CET). This is not expected to affect payment processing. No action is needed by our merchants.

However, merchants using custom integrations or using legacy platforms should be aware of the following:
1. if you configured your custom API client to expect a specific certificate (which is discouraged) you will need to accommodate for this change.
2. If your API client connects from (very) outdated platforms you will need to verify that your system trusts the certificate issuer (USERTrust). Test the connection at test.mollie.com/

I found a related topic on www.joomdonation.com/forum/joom-donation...certific.html#130575 .

Can this also be fixed for Eshop? Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards, Niels

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 3 months ago #130845 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop Mollie plugin stopped working
Dear Niels,

I answered you via ticket system. Please download the latest package of EShop and install it in your site, then the problem will be resolved.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong