CSV DOCUMENTATION

• depy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #77038 by depy
CSV DOCUMENTATION was created by depy
HALLO!
Where can I find documentation for CSV ADVANCED add on?
Also I have aproblem with languages settings:
I’m trying to use the csv advanced program to import some products. The site is in 2 languages, greek and English. I created a template with the fields and options which are shown in the photos I send. I created the product. Xlsx I send and I created from this the csv I send( both saved as csv and opened with libreoffice to have the fields separated with commas and not ;.
When I upload these files( also I tried to upload your product example too) It never shows the product I uploaded in the product lists , though it says that 1 product has been created. I see this product in the main products table in database but not in the listings of both languages. And when I put the id of this product in the link it is shown but only the English name/description etc are filled. I think I’m doing something wrong…will you help me please? What is the exact procedure I should follow to fill the right fields in the xlsx and how should I put right the descriptions for both languages…thanks in advance!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by depy. Reason: need help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #81358 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic CSV DOCUMENTATION
Hello,

Today, we release EShop Import Pro to replace EShop CSV Advanced. You can import data from Excel easily with EShop Import Pro now. Please read more about it in the topic: joomdonation.com/forum/add-ons-payment-s...op-csv-advanced.html

Full of documentation is available here now: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/eshop-import-pro

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong