• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 8 months ago #146015 by Bill
Fields only for selected plans was created by Bill
Hi Tuan,

If I understand correctly, when you setup the fields to be used, you can assign some fields to specific plan categories.  For example, I have a plan category that only applies to Corporates.  There is a field called "Organization" which is the name of the organization.  Clearly this is only required for the plan specific for Corporates.

So I choose the field assignment "All Selected Plans" and then on the field that is introduced, I select "Corporates" which is the name of the plan opened for those corporates.  However, this doesn't work as this field does not appear on the various forms or reports.

As an alternative I tried the assignment "All Excepted Plans" and then select all the plans that are not Corporates.  Then the field shows up for all plans, including Corporates.  Could this be a bug perhaps?  Please could you help?

Regards,

Bill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #146023 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Fields only for selected plans
Hello Bill

When you select the field for selected plans, it should only be shown on subscription form of selected plans only. If not, then it is a bug

If it is possible, could you please submit a support ticket so that I can check it directly on your site to see what's wrong?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam