Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139472 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking was created by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Dear,

I was wondering if the EB Buckaroo payment plugin is also available voor Events Booking Extension or is it only for the Membership Pro Extension?

Thank you,
Gerrit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking
Hi Gerrit

That plugin is for Events Booking extension, there was a typo in the plugin description and I corrected it

However, I must be honest that I just developed that plugin base on a well know payment processing library (without testing it because I don't have a Buckaroo account), so the payment plugin might not work properly if there is changes from payment gateway recently

You can purchase a copy of the payment plugin to try. If it is not working as expected, you can request us for refund

Tuan

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139483 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Replied by Gerrit Deschuyteneer on topic EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking
Hello Tuan,

allright, I will try it and let you know the result!

Thank you!

Greetings,
Gerrit

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139484 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Replied by Gerrit Deschuyteneer on topic EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking
Hello Tuan,
that doesn't seem to work. The only option of the 3 that works is Credit Card. But in my Buckaroo account I have the PayConiq method enabled, which I would like to use. Do you think it's possible to add this? Here I found the information for the PayConiq method but my knowledge is to limited to try to add this myself.
dev.buckaroo.nl/PaymentMethods/Description/payconiq#top

Greetings,
Gerrit

More
3 years 4 months ago #139497 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB Buckaroo plugin available for events booking
Hi Gerrit

I will try to look at it to see if it could be developed. However, I could not promise that it will be available. So to be safe, if you could not use credit card option, maybe you will have to use a different payment method and I will refund the money of your purchase

Regards,

Tuan

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139511 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Hello Tuan,

thank you for your reply. Do you think it could be developed pretty fast. If so, you do not need to reimburse. I can wait.

Greetings,
Gerrit

More
3 years 4 months ago #139528 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gerrit

I won't be able to have it developed very soon, so I will refund the money of your purchase for now. I will do that a bit later today, so you should get your money back at the end of day

Tuan

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139906 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Hello Tuan,
I don't want to pressure you, but do you have any idea when this plugin could be operational? I would like to use it in 2 weeks.
Or do you know if this plugin works correctly: EB Mollie ?

Thank you,
Gerrit

• Gerrit Deschuyteneer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #140101 by Gerrit Deschuyteneer
Hello Tuan,
do you have any update for me on this issue?
Thank you,
Gerrit

More
3 years 4 months ago #140113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sorry Gerrit. I could not work on the payment plugin yet. Maybe I should go ahead to refund the money you paid for the payment plugin for the time being?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam