Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Buying multiple products in one google purchase

• Wengineer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11172 by Wengineer
HI Tuan,
I've seen all the positive comments, so I am interested in buying 2 extensions: Event Booking, and Doc Seller. I plan to use Google's Cart,
I need a couple clarifications..

1.Can my clients order an event and a document in the same transaction?
2.Can my clients order an event and a document is included as part of that transaction?
3.Can my clients order multiple events in one shopping transaction without having to fill out the order form more than once? In other words, can they go back and order more before going to complete their cart order?
4. Do I need the Google plugins, if I am using Google's check out cart.
5. When people sign back in another day, will their info be saved?

I tried to order both Extensions, but since you don't have the ability to add multiple products to one order, I suddenly wanted to know if this would be the same to my customers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #11173 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Buying multiple products in one google purchase
Hi Wengineer

1.Can my clients order an event and a document in the same transaction?

=> No, they cannot . The reason is that Event Booking and Documents Seller are the two independent extensions and they don't have any relationship at all .

2.Can my clients order an event and a document is included as part of that transaction?

=> No they cannot as explained in the answer for question #1 .

3.Can my clients order multiple events in one shopping transaction without having to fill out the order form more than once? In other words, can they go back and order more before going to complete their cart order?

=> Yes, they can. You just need to activate Multiple Booking config option in Event Booking configuration and registrants can register for serveral events within one checkout (it works like a shopping cart) .

4. Do I need the Google plugins, if I am using Google's check out cart.

=> Yes, Google Checkout payment plugin doesn't come with the extension by default, so you need to purchase both the extension and google checkout payment plugin if you are using Google Checkout. Also, if you are using Google Checkout, you will need an SSL certificate for your site .

5. When people sign back in another day, will their info be saved?

=> Yes, the information is saved and when people come to your site to register for events next time, the information from their previous registration will be used to auto-fill in registration form so they won't have to type these information again (they of course can still modify it if needed) .

Hope my explanation is clear to you !

Regards,

Tuan

• Wengineer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11174 by Wengineer
Since I plan to sell an eBook included with a teleseminar, do you recommend that I simply sell the Event and then redirect to a link with he download link for the book? Or Do you recommend I sell the book, and then respond with emails of upcoming teleseminars to choose from? Is either a realistic process?

More
12 years 7 months ago #11175 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Buying multiple products in one google purchase
Hi

Could you contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk to discuss about it to find a good solution ? You can see my contact information at joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_co...ntact&id=1&Itemid=18

Regards,

Tuan

• Wengineer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11176 by Wengineer
ok, I am there now.

• Wengineer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11177 by Wengineer
I am on Skype

• Wengineer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11222 by Wengineer
Is it possible to sell a paperback book via Document Seller? If I got the email, I could mail the books myself.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam