Questions about Payment Form extension

redirect back to site after paypal payment

More
12 years 11 months ago #9418 by slink
Hi - Is is possible to get a redirect back to my home page after the paypal payment has been made?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9419 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hi

Yes . It is possible with small modification to the code .

Open the file components/com_pmform/payments/os_paypal.php, looks at the code at line 93 :
Code:
$this->setParam('return', $siteUrl.'index.php?option=com_pmform&view=complete&id='.$row->id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid);

And change it to :
Code:
$this->setParam('return', $siteUrl);

After that, users will be redirected back to homepage of your site after making payment .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 7 months ago #11608 by disconnect
Replied by disconnect on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hello,

I am trying to accomplish this same thing, specifically after a subscription is set up. I tried to follow the instructions, but I do not seem to have a components/com_pmform/ directory.

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Chris

More
12 years 7 months ago #11612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
Hi Chris

What extension you are using and want to do the modification ? This modification used for Payment Form, if you need modification for a different component, please let me know so that I can tell you the location of file need to be modified !

Tuan

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11619 by disconnect
Replied by disconnect on topic Re: redirect back to site after paypal payment
I guess that would be com_jdonation? I added it to my main menu, so it's just the default donation page, not using campaigns.

It seems people are given a button to return to the site from the paypal page, but the button to return has the text "Return to my@email.com" where my@email.com is my paypal address. If they click it, it takes them to my page, is there a way to change the text of this button?

Thanks

Chris
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by disconnect.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc