translate

• Bosman
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134474 by Bosman
translate was created by Bosman
Hello
I installed the new version of the software
I'm trying to complete the French translations. I use the 'translate' tab of the software but it doesn't work?
Best regards
Daniel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #134512 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic translate
Hi Bosman,
If you want to translate static content of OS Property to French, you can use the Translation tool at Backend of component and making the translation.
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 10 months ago #134844 by Eric Lamy
Replied by Eric Lamy on topic translate
Hi Dam,
Do you think it's possible to have a clean file for french in the release paquet ? There is 1263 lines in the backend language file for english and 715 for french file.
It's a pity to merge the two files if we want to translate only the missing lines.
Thank you for your answer ;)

More
3 years 10 months ago #134848 by Mr. Dam
Hi Eric,
The French language package was created for a long time and it is not completed. So that you can use Translation tool at Backend of OS Property to translate the static content of component
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 10 months ago #134852 by Eric Lamy
Hi Dam,

I know your file was created a long time ago, I have to deployed my own files for new installation. Ago we have a "share translation" button but it disappear. Sure it was difficult for your team to merge every files sended.
So your solution to translate using the translation tool means every new french customer we have or you have need to do it by himself...

My thought was to have a component completely translated for my french customers. Yours and mine ! Here is my files for french customers, do you think you can update your files for the next version ? In this case your new customers will be very happy to have all their backend and frontend translated. All the lines are not translated but all important lines are done. (If someone else here want to contribute, i will be very happy for that).

File Attachment:

File Name: eventbooki...r-FR.zip
File Size:50 KB

Eric

More
3 years 10 months ago #134964 by Mr. Dam
Hi Eric,
Thank you very much for sharing. By the way, please update new versions of Joom Donation and Events Booking on your site.
Best regards,
Dam

More
3 years 10 months ago #134966 by Eric Lamy
Hi Dam,

Mr. Dam wrote: By the way, please update new versions of Joom Donation and Events Booking on your site.

If you are talking about links on my signature, I am working on a new platform entirely dedicated to Joomla and other CMS. Be patient and you will soon have a good surprise ;)

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan