OS Property released notes

23th October 2018 - New version 3.14.3

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #118569 by Mr. Dam
The Joomla! OS Property developer team are proud to announce the release of OS Property 3.14.3. This is a fourth release for the 3.14.x series of OS Property with new big improvements and addresses issues introduced in previous versions.

What new in OS Property 3.14.3

1. Improve Search module
In previous versions, the Search module of OS Property only has vertical layout, but from this version, we add new horizontal layout for search module. It is suitable to be added on Slideshow at your Home Page.

This module has fixed amount of Search fields, they are:
  • Keyword
  • Property type
  • Category
  • Country, State and City
  • Bath
  • Bed
  • Square fields

With More option, we will able to search through Amenity fields of OS Property system also.
To turn on Horizontal layout, please go to Parameters form of Search module and turn on Horizontal Layout. There are 2 parameters you need to enter data
  • Default with size: This layout can be put in horizontal position like Slideshow, so, please enter default width size of Horizontal Search box in pixel.
  • Default top value: You can enter percentage for the top value of the Search box. It's the gap between top of Joomla position and the Search box.

Demo of Horizontal Search module: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/os-property-la...zontal-search-layout

2. Adding media folder
From this version, we remove all Javascript, Stylesheet and photo icons to Joomla media folder. By this way, Search engines will able to index media files of OS Property because in default, Joomla robot doesn't allow Search engines to index content of media files within component folder.
Of course, this change will only applies for JS and CSS files of component. With JS and CSS files of OSP Themes, they are still placed in theme folders.

3. Adding Defer and Async JS loading
By adding Defer and Async attributes in Javascript tags , the page load speed will be improved, giving the user a pleasant experience. Thus, it optimizes SEO, helps increase Google Page Speed.

4. Apply Joomla Global Configuration variable
Now, you can adjust Joomla variable List Limit to change number of items to be shown in management pages at both front-end and back-end

Thanks
Dev team
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #118600 by Theodor
Replied by Theodor on topic 23th October 2018 - New version 3.14.3
Hello.
Thanks for this release which includes important changes!
Can I ask please as you saying that you have move files to media etc.
The old files will be removed from the other folders or we have to delete them manual ?
In that case we need a list which files is and where they are.

Thanks

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #118601 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic 23th October 2018 - New version 3.14.3
Hi,
You can remove 3 folders:
root -> components -> com_osproperty -> js
root -> components -> com_osproperty -> style
root -> components -> com_osproperty -> images
Because those folders are moved to
root -> media -> com_osproperty -> assets already.
That's mean the JS, CSS or photos in above folders will not need anymore.
Dam

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #118715 by Theodor
Replied by Theodor on topic 23th October 2018 - New version 3.14.3
Hello.
I dont see those folders you re saying :

UPDATE: It seems after the upgrade of OSP those folders are removed by the upgrade .So no need to remove them manual
Also after I upgrade to 3.14.3 manual from 3.14.2 I took :
JFile: :copy: Can't find or read file: /home/.../public_html/Test/administrator/components/com_installer/index.html

UPDATE: I have redo the installation and now I didnt face that problem .

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Theodor.

Moderators: Mr. Dam