OS Property support center

view of search module

More
3 years 1 week ago #142908 by Jacek
view of search module was created by Jacek
Search module contains some untranslated words ( they should be translated because they exists in pl-PL.mod_ospropertysearch.ini ). Also when there is only 1 province search box for province is not visible and second line of module looks no good

Also beds, baths have values from 1 to 5 but for me 1 to 3 is enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #142911 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic view of search module
Hi Jacek,
You can use Translation tool at Backend of OS Property and filter the Properties Search module to translate labels from English to your language.
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 1 week ago #142990 by Jacek
Replied by Jacek on topic view of search module
Some words were in pl-PL.com_osproprty.ini. But still I have a problem with text fields. Where can I set visible fields - please look at attached picture - I want to have one more field - other criteria. For me the best would be min. garden area ( I have an extra filed - garden area ).
Also where can I set maximal number of bedrooms and bathrooms - now both have maximal value 5 and I want maximal value 3.

More
3 years 1 week ago #142993 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic view of search module
Hi Jacek,
The fields in Horizontal Search module are fixed, we don't have option to add/remove fields in Horizontal Search layout.
By the way, if you want to reduce the Search options in Bed or Bath fields, please open file:
root -> modules -> mod_ospropertysearch -> mod_ospropertysearch.php
Find:
Code:
for($i=1;$i<=5;$i++){
and change to
Code:
for($i=1;$i<=3;$i++){
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan