Question about grace period

• Y. Rippon
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #145927 by Y. Rippon
Question about grace period was created by Y. Rippon
Hi,
1 - I have php script on each my plan and I use grace period. I want to know if this php script will be activated on normal expiry date or after the grace period (what I need).
2 - I need to create monthly plans (with monthly payments) and display the end date of this monthly plan (not the end of each month of the recurring plan), is itpossible ? If yes, How please ?
3 - I need to create script depending on an options field, is there an easy way to get the value chosen by the user please? 
4 - is it possible to add php code inside the message displayed after the plan being stored? 

Thank you for your precious answer.
Best regards
Myann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Y. Rippon
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #146004 by Y. Rippon
Replied by Y. Rippon on topic Question about grace period
Hi,

please, can anybody help ?

Regards

Myann

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 8 months ago #146006 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Question about grace period
Hello

Sorry, I missed your questions.

1. Are you talking about Subscription Expired Script ? If so, it will be executed after the grace period

2. I don't understand this question. How that end date will be calculated and where it will be displayed?

3. You can query data directly from #__osmembership_field_values table. It should not be hard.

4. I don't know what the code will be used for but we do not support that

Regards,

Tuan

• Y. Rippon
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #146007 by Y. Rippon
Replied by Y. Rippon on topic Question about grace period
Hi,

thank you for your answer.

1 -Super. That's really what I need.

2 - Imagine : I have a subscription plan of 3 month (so 3 payments) from 1st of january. I need to display for the user "Your subscription will be finished on 1st of April". I have a section in my website to display it. Because if I display "Your subscription will be finished on 1st of Fabruary"", he will be confused  because he subscribes a 3-months plan. In my country is called "end date of engagement".

3 - OK thanks

4 - Ok, Even if I use a plugin like "source" of regular labs, it does not suite. The problem is the same at the point 2, I want to display the real end date in the message, so for this moment, I need to calculate it with custum code. Then, we have a system of points and I need to display the number of points the user will have when he subscribed. 

Thanks for your answer.

Myann

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 8 months ago #146008 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Question about grace period
Hello Myann

2. We do not support that at the moment. So if anywhere you want to display the information, you will need to do this calculation yourself and display that value

Should not be hard. Could be calculated base on subscription start date and subscription length and number payments....

4.I haven't used that source extension, so I could not answer this question

Regards,

Tuan