Subscription Emails

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #144351 by Paul
Subscription Emails was created by Paul
Hello Tuan
After payment has been verified, I wish to put the membership ID of a member within the subscription approved email with a suffix of ST after the number for Season Ticket Holders only.
Firstly, Is there any way of showing the membership_id in an email?
What are the names of the fields that contain plan_title and member_id so that they can be accessed within PHP? I would like to use Regular Labs Conditional Content to achieve this.
I wish to do this because season ticket holders are able to buy tickets at a different rate to ordinary members and the ticketing side of things uses the syntax NNNNST where NNNN is the four digit membership_id of season ticket holders
Thank you in anticipation
Best regards
Paul
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #144355 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription Emails
Hello Paul

1. You can use [MEMBERSHIP_ID] tag for Membership ID

2. You can use [PLAN_TITLE] tag for plan title

Please test and let me know if you need more help

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #144369 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Subscription Emails
Hi Tuan
Many thanks for your helpful reply. I have been partially successful. I am using the following conditional content within Membership Pro.

Your Membership number is [MEMBERSHIP_ID]{show [PLAN_TITLE]="season-ticket"}ST{/show}

This works when it is executed for a screen, but when it is put into text for an email issued by Membership Pro it does not work and it also becomes applied to all classes of membership when I need it set to modify Season Tickets only. I have set the 'Enable in administrator' parameter to Yes on the plugin.

Do you know if I can do anything else to get it to work?
Many thanks
Paul
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Paul.

More
2 years 9 months ago #144393 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

You don't need a third party plugin to handle that. You can wait for next release of Membership Pro 2.23.0 and use this code:

Your Membership number is [MEMBERSHIP_ID]{mpShowText [PLAN_TITLE]=season-ticket}ST{/mpShowText}

That should work. We will release new version very soon (currently, doing some final testing and minor adjustment to make it fully compatible with Joomla 4 RC - was released few hours again)

Tuan

More
2 years 9 months ago #144397 by Paul
Tuan....Thank you so much for your help.
P

More
2 years 9 months ago #144406 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Your welcome. Could you please update to latest release 2.23.0, then use Condition Text feature to see if it helps? See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/conditional-text

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 9 months ago #144455 by Paul
Thank you....will do!

More
2 years 9 months ago #144470 by Paul
Hello Tuan
Thank you for your help. In order to get it to work I had to alter the code and put [PLAN_ID] instead of [PLAN_TITLE] as follows:

Your Membership number is [MEMBERSHIP_ID]{mpShowText [PLAN_ID]=2}ST{/mpShowText}I attach a screenshot of the area I am working on. This Membership Id should 1003ST using the conditional text function, but we cannot see where to set it up.  Other messages working fine. Hoping that you can help
Regards
Paul

Attachments:

More
2 years 9 months ago #144476 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

The main question is where you want to show that conditional text? Have you setup it and is it working yet?

Tuan

More
2 years 9 months ago #144482 by Paul
Thank you Tuan and apologies for not giving you that bit of information. We can get it to show everywhere except in the User Profile. I just can't find a place to insert the code.
Regards
Paul