Show usergroup in subscriptions/subscribers list

• hide10
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #142652 by hide10
Hello,

Would it be difficult to show usergroup in backend subscriptions list and subscribers list?

We are using Joomla Groups plugin, and admin need to check usergroup when subscription is activated or expired.
So it would be very helpful if there is additional field for usergroup.

Some users belong to multiple usergroups. 
So usergroup field needs to be something like "usergroup-a, usergroup-b, usergroup-c".
Also hope it to be able to be exported.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #142657 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Show usergroup in subscriptions/subscribers list
Hello Rika

Sorry but this is a special requirement and won't be supported by the extension. If you really need it, the only way is to perform some customization to have this feature

Tuan

More
2 years 8 months ago #145971 by David Fletcher
Replied by David Fletcher on topic Show usergroup in subscriptions/subscribers list
Tuan
Has there been any change or progress on this? I would very much like to have this feature so that the Joomla user group appears in the membership data.
David

More
2 years 8 months ago #145974 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Show usergroup in subscriptions/subscribers list
Hello

No, I haven't worked on this yes and so far, not many customers reported for it. I just wrote the code quickly. If you want, you can get this file, unzip it, upload the received file to administrator/templates/isis/html/com_osmembership/subscriptions folder on your site and the user groups should be shown in a new column

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Fletcher

More
2 years 7 months ago #146122 by David Fletcher
Replied by David Fletcher on topic Show usergroup in subscriptions/subscribers list
Tuan

Sorry to trouble you on this one.
Could you oblige and confirm the path please?
I get administrator/templates/isis/html/

But then I have no folder called com_osmembership/subscriptions

I tried elsewhere without success. I'm on j3.10
regards

More
2 years 7 months ago #146128 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello David

The folder does not exist by default. So you will have to create the two folders manually

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Fletcher

More
2 years 7 months ago #146134 by David Fletcher
Brilliant
thank you so much
David

More
2 years 7 months ago #146141 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome! Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 7 months ago #146153 by David Fletcher
Tuan
It was going so well The workround does what is needed on the back end. But I have only a blank page on the front end membership admin. I have removed the workround and the front end is not restored.
So I am thinking that these issues are not related. Would the recent update have any implication on this?
Any ideas please?
David

More
2 years 7 months ago #146166 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

That change is for backend subscriptions management only. You need same change for frontend subscriptions management?

Tuan