Bug: view/profile/tmpl/default_subscriptions.php

• hide10
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136164 by hide10
Hello,

I found a bug in default_subscriptions.php, so I'm reporting it.

I have set Date Format to Y/m/d G:i in Configuration setting. Then I checked My Subscriptions in the User Profile on the front end. I noticed that only the subscription start date is shown in GMT.

If I changed the source on line 59 of view/profile/tmpl/default_subscriptions.php, it now displays as expected.

Before:
Code:
<?php echo JHtml::_('date', $subscription->subscription_from_date, $this->config->date_format, null); ?>
After:
Code:
<?php echo JHtml::_('date', $subscription->subscription_from_date, $this->config->date_format); ?>

Is this change correct? I'm a little worried because I don't have any knowledge of PHP.
[hr]
[P.S.] I checked out the status in My Subsctiption and Subscription History. The status did not switch as per Active Time. There seems to be a time difference of about 30 minutes. Is it difficult for status to switch in a timely manner?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #136168 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Bug: view/profile/tmpl/default_subscriptions.php
Yes. That's the right fix. I will update the download package with this fix later today

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: hide10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.