translate

• melina fasoulaki
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #64586 by melina fasoulaki
translate was created by melina fasoulaki
hi!
how to translate the plan name the desception and the extra fields name? do you have content element for falang or any other idea?

thanks in advance!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64597 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic translate
Hi Melina

Membership Pro support Joomla core multilingual out of the box. So if you use Joomla core multilingual, you can translate simply edit the plan, look at Translation tab to translate the data

Maybe you can submit a support ticket so that we can check it directly on your site for you

Tuan

• melina fasoulaki
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #64644 by melina fasoulaki
Replied by melina fasoulaki on topic translate
hi!
My page run locally with wamp until i complete this. so i cant give you access, i saw your form in component-> membership pro->translations and i translate some labels (username, password, login.....) but i cant translate the label of the custom fields in register form (First Name, Last Name, Address...) any idea? also i use and others components like jomclassifields and i use the falang for the translations. but i cant understant with what way i translate the plan name , and the plan description of my plans in membership pro components.

thanks in advance!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by melina fasoulaki.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64680 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi melina

As I mentioned, when you edit a custom field, you should see a tab called Translation which will allow you to translate the data. Maybe you don't see it because the Language Filter plugin is disabled for some reasons. Go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find the Language Filter plugin, publish it and it should be OK

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 10 months ago #64681 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Please note that maybe Falang requires that plugin to be disabled. So maybe after you translated everything, you should disable it

Tuan