Membership Pro not working on Firefox

• audio1
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52251 by audio1
Hi -

I've installed Membership Pro (Joomla 3) - and created a number of plans. When I access the site from Firefox (on 2 different computers), I am unable to enter any data into the registration fields and the final price does not display at all. If I visit from safari or chrome it works fine - I am able to enter registration details, and the price updates when I select optional extras

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52299 by Ian Dalkin
Replied by Ian Dalkin on topic Membership Pro not working on Firefox
Why not post the URL?

• audio1
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52301 by audio1

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #52303 by Ian Dalkin
Yep, it's confirmed. A couple of things:

1. When I loaded your site, Firefox threw an error in relation to a plugin you're using.
2. Your installation is in a sub-directory so any path configurations may need to be in the format .../mysubdirectory/pathtojoomla but Tuan would need to comment on that. Is joomla installed under your main URL as well ie. 2 installations of Joomla on 1 site?
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Ian Dalkin.

• audio1
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52304 by audio1
Replied by audio1 on topic Membership Pro not working on Firefox
Hi Ian -

thanks for taking the time to look, however, the screenshot you have posted is from a different site altogether (on a completely different server), so I don't think the plugins on that site could be the issue.

The site where membership pro is installed is still under development - www.australianstage.com/vicgum - then click on "Join Vicgum" in the top menu to see the MP plans

Thanks!

More
9 years 6 months ago #52305 by Ian Dalkin
Oh, OK, I didn't notice that. Check the absolute path in your Joomla config file and any template options perhaps. www.australianstage.com/vicgum/index.php...ter&id=2&Itemid=1024 (inc http://) redirects to www.australianstage.com/vicgum/index.php...ter&id=2&Itemid=1024 (without http://)
That's my input exhausted.

• audio1
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52306 by audio1
Thanks Ian -
I've changed the Live Site settings in the config file, but unfortunately it didn't make any difference.
I've just noticed, if I switch off "Load twitter bootstrap css in the front-end" in the MP configuration, it seems to work fine (ie I can enter text into the registration fields) - but it looks pretty ordinary.
Any ideas, why the Bootstrap wouldn't work in Firefox, but works everywhere else?

More
9 years 6 months ago #52307 by Ian Dalkin
Outa my depth I'm afraid, although some templates do get involved in the bootstrap thingo. Check through all the configs there.

More
9 years 6 months ago #52315 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro not working on Firefox
@audio1: Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I am going to check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you.

@Ian : Thanks for helping me with forum questions :)

Regards,

Tuan

• audio1
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #52317 by audio1
Hi Tuan -
Actually I think its sorted now - as Ian suggested it appears to have been a conflict with css associated with the template itself. I used JS/CSS Control plugin to block the offending CSS file on that page and it seems to be working. I need to tweak the CSS now, but at least it works - fingers crossed
Thanks for you help