Translate problem

• Eric Lin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #33890 by Eric Lin
Translate problem was created by Eric Lin
Hi, I have a multilingual website have 3 language, and I just brought your "Membership Pro", I can translate some field title in my language, but some field cannot translate, like"Last Name" "First Name" "Email", I am sure I translate it in the membership pro translate tab, but it notwork, and I cannot find how to translate the custom field, how can I find the "Custom Field Key"? And how to translate the message and email to my language, I need 3 language email and message?

Thx!
Best Regards
Eric Lin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #33900 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Translate problem
Hi Eric

To translate your custom fields, you can edit the custom field. There is a tab called Translation in the screen allows you to translate these data (title, description...). You don't see it ?

Tuan

• Eric Lin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34015 by Eric Lin
Replied by Eric Lin on topic Re: Translate problem
Hi,
First:
I use the membership pro" Translation" section to translate the field name, but when I finished to add a new translate item and save it, and open the "translation" section agin, the new item is disappear. So I direct edit the the ".ini" file.

Second:
I saw the custom field "Name" and translate it, but still no work? I don't know why.
I create a custom field, example: "Mobile" and I saw the "Name" is "osm_mobile", so I use the translate tab to add this "OSM_MOBILE" to "Mobile(my language)" and save it. But not work, my front-end still display "Mobile" in English. And I cannot translate "First Name" "Last Name", In custom field section, The "Name" of First Name is display "first_name", not "osm_firstname", the "Last Name" display "last_name" and I cannot change them, how can I translate the payment method: like "offline payment", I find the key is "os_offline", I translate it and not work.

Third:
the [SUBSCRIPTION_DETAIL] in message also cannot translate in my language, the default field is OK, but custom field included last_name and first_name and payment method are fail.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34016 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Eric

The Translation section only used to translate some of the labels use din the component. For translating custom fields, you will need to translate it by editing the custom fields. Did you see my message above :

To translate your custom fields, you can edit the custom field. There is a tab called Translation in the screen allows you to translate these data (title, description...). You don't see it ?

Could you please try the solution which I mentioned above?

Tuan

• Eric Lin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34017 by Eric Lin
Replied by Eric Lin on topic Re: Translate problem
Hi,
sorry, I don't understand.
"There is a tab called Translation in the screen allows you to translate these data (title, description...). You don't see it ?"
Do you mean I should see the "Translation" in the custom field edit page?
I attached two photos, I use the "Translation" which in red circle I mark to translate the custom field, is it right? I do it, but not work.
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago #34066 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Eric

It seems there is something wrong on your site. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you right away ?

Regards,

Tuan