Error Template after translation to german

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20846 by Ronald Wegert
Error Template after translation to german was created by Ronald Wegert
I make a handfull changes from english to german in (en-gb file) the transaltion option
Now the result is the template is damaged . Look at outlet.wegwb.de/index.php/anmelden
See you self whats happens
If is it false to save to en-gb file how can i make it back ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20871 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error Template after translation to german
Hi Wegert

It seems you did something wrong and it causes the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve it for you.

Tuan

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20874 by Ronald Wegert
Replied by Ronald Wegert on topic Re: Error Template after translation to german
u have received a ticket for this problem.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20875 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error Template after translation to german
Yes. Just received your ticket. I need to go out for 2 hours now, will check it when I come back !

Tuan

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20876 by Ronald Wegert
Replied by Ronald Wegert on topic Re: Error Template after translation to german
thx

More
11 years 5 months ago #20878 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ronald

I am sorry. I tried to check the setting of the plan you created but my connection is very bad now and the page keeps loading. I checked your site and found that you only enable offline payment method. This payment method doesn't support recurring subscription. I believe you enable recurring for your plan and that causes the issue. Please edit the plan, set Recurring subscription to No and It will work as expected .

Tuan

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #20879 by Ronald Wegert
Many Thx thats was. My Ideo was i have a 2 year plan, but after 1 year u must renew with payment information. otherwise we cancel the subription.

After a test subscription i found this error "TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: "

I set it to off at the moment, but i thing i need this for the instructions for the offline payment.

How can i make special userrights for the subrcribers so that i can set content /categories. This must be automaticly. work

The next i need is a double opt in message to register the users. Normaly a user after a registration becomes a confirmation mail. Thats what i need
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Ronald Wegert.

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20902 by Ronald Wegert
I hope u can help me? Thats important for me. Otherwise i cant use yur extension.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20903 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ronald

Do you have a Skype account ? If you have one, I would like to guide you directly via Skype !

Tuan

• Ronald Wegert
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20904 by Ronald Wegert
im sorry no. google+ chat or facebook is possible. Ive only see the membership content plugin, but this is not the best for me.
And i dont know how it works right with the conformation mail . I need this double opt in for the rules in germany for the paid membership.
Ive installed cb on my site. look self u have the login.