[02-June-2021] Membership Pro version 2.23.0 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144399 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear Customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.23.0  with the following improvements:

1. Improve Subscriptions Management
- Added Duration filter to allows you to filter subscription records within the duration you want: Today, Yesterday, This Week, Next Week....
- Refund a subscription will now trigger subscription expired process (for example, remove user from Joomla groups) and change subscription status automatically to Cancelled - Refunded.
- Added Export Invoices button to allow exporting invoices of selected subscriptions (or all subscriptions)

2. Improve Subscriptions Export
We added a new plugin called Membership Pro - Spout for better subscriptions improve/export (in terms of performance). You could use this plugin if you want to use Membership Pro on PHP 8 or if you have problem with export subscriptions because you are having too many subscriptions in the system (for example more than 30K subscriptions). See  membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/plugins/spout for detailed documentation.

3. Improve Invoice/Member Card PDF generation
We added a new plugin called Membership Pro - MPDF which uses a better PDF library called MPDF for PDF generation in the extension (invoices, member card). Compare to TCPDF library which we are using in the extension by default, MPDF has better documentation, well support css styling and has unicode fonts. So if you want to have an easy way to style invoice or member card with css, you can consider using this plugin. See  membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/plugins/mpdf for detailed documentation.

4. Support Condition Text
Sometime, you would want to show certain text in invoice, email messages, thank you message depends on a value of a custom field, depend on subscription status, depend on subscription type (renew, upgrade, subscribe), depend on plans.... Now, it is doable using Condition Text feature of the extension, see  membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/conditional-text for detailed instructions

5. Support Late Renewal Discount
You can now give expired subscribers discount when they renew their subscriptions if needed. It is the same with early renewal discount except that you need to enter a negative number into Number Days of the rule. For example -10 mean they will get that discount of their subscription has been expired in less than or equal to 10 days

6. Compatible with Joomla 4 RC 1 and PHP 8
The extension is now compatible with PHP 8 and also with Joomla 4 RC1 which was released yesterday.

7. Small bugs fixes
There were some typos in SMS plugins which was fixed in this release.

Please update your site to this latest package of Membership Pro to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: arcascomputing, David Unwin, Adonay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144467 by Vincenzo
Hi Dear,

for 2 (custom text in Invoice), if I place the string:
Code:
{mpShowText [PLAN_ID]~0}Some text{/mpShowText}

the text will be shown, in practical terms, in PDF/Message for ALL subscribers?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [02-June-2021] Membership Pro version 2.23.0 released
Yes. That's right. But that conditional text which you are using is useless. The text will always be shown (because [PLAN_ID] is already different with 0 )

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

More
2 years 10 months ago #144484 by Gianluca
Hi, have you also integrated the random password generation into the "Subscriptions Management" menu?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144485 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [02-June-2021] Membership Pro version 2.23.0 released
Sorry Gianluca. I forgot to work on that one. Will be in next release. Give me sometime to work on it. Will inform you as soon as it is implemented

Tuan

More
2 years 10 months ago #144486 by Gianluca
No problem Tuan.
Regads
Gianluca

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144490 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Gianluca.

• Wolfgang Zimmermann
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #144499 by Wolfgang Zimmermann
Replied by Wolfgang Zimmermann on topic [02-June-2021] Membership Pro version 2.23.0 released
Please ignore this, I should have read the documentation before I tried to upload the update, since I haven't used the extension yet I was not finished with the set-up of it.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Wolfgang Zimmermann.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144508 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Wolfgang. Please continue setting up and using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan