• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #139088 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.21.0 with the following improvements:

1. SMS Integration

You can now configure Membership Pro to send SMS reminder reminders to subscribers before/after their subscription expired and send SMS notification to administrator when someone subscribe/renew/upgrade their membership using one of the following SMS gateways: Clickatell, Clockwork, Nexmo, Textlocal, Twilio. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/sms-reminders for detailed documentation

2. Custom Fields Improvement

There are several improvements to custom fields in this release:

- Allow you to specify Allowed File Types for each File custom file. For example, you can now create one File custom file and allows uploading pdf files only while other custom field allow uploading image files (jpg, jpeg, png....)

- Improve integration with Joomla User Groups (see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...ign-to-joomla-groups for more details). From this release, if you allow users to change the value of these fields via user profile, their associated user groups will be updated, too

- Added a new config option Custom Fee Behavior to control how custom fee fields will be added to recurring subscription:

+ To the first/trial payment only
+ To recurring payment only
+ Both

3. Improve Payfast Payment Plugin

The Payfast payment plugin can now process recurring subscription. So if you use Payfast payment plugin, you should update your site to latest version of Membership Pro and Payfast payment plugin so that you can accept recurring payment using that payment gateway

4. Added Subscribe Access Level to Plan settings

This is useful in case you want to display plan to All Users (Public access level) but only allow users who has certain access level to be able to subscribe for the plan.

5. Added Sales Chart to Dashboard

When you access to Membership Pro Dashboard, you will see a visual sales chart to show you the income you got for the last 12 months. That also help you to see and know how much income has increased/decreased in each month.

6. Compatible with Joomla 4 Beta 5

We put some work on this release to make sure the extension continue working with latest release of Joomla 4 (Beta 5 at the moment). That will help us to make sure Membership Pro will be compatible with Joomla 4 as soon as it's offical release

7. Some small bugs fixes and improvements

- Fixed integration with latest ACYMailing version 6 (the error causes by ACYMailing changed some fields in database schema)
- Allows managing subscriber avatar on frontend subscriptions management
- Improve Email Validation: Support validating email according to the rules setup in Email Domain Options (Go to Users -> Manage, click on Options button in the toolbar, setup the rules you want in the Email Domain Options tab)
- Fix timezone for [SUBSCRIPTION_END_DATE] tag
- Update Gross Amount when Net Amount changed for a subscription record via frontend subscription management
- Support new tag [PLAN_DURATION] to allow showing duration of a recurring subscription plan on the email messages

Please update your site to latest version of Membership Pro to use these new improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Greg Smela, maribel, Chip Edwards, Gareth Dixon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139092 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
5. Added Sales Chart to Dashboard

B) B) B) B) B)

A little suggestion (maybe you have this in program yet): I think that from that, it's simple to create also:

• Line chart type view
• Filter for different plans
• Number of subscriptions/subscribers

--
Very thanks for your work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarrene, Enrico

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #139096 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
Thanks for suggestions Vincenzo. For now, we will leave it as how it's. If there are more customers asking for the change, we will consider making the change in the future

Regards,

Tuan

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #139098 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
Regarding
- Added a new config option Custom Fee Behavior to control how custom fee fields will be added to recurring subscription:

+ To the first/trial payment only
+ To recurring payment only
+ Both

Where do I find this configuration option? How do I configure that?

I updated but can not seem to find the option in my existing custom fields (with fee field checked)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #139101 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

It's not a setting of custom field. It's a config option which is applied to all custom fields. Go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, you should see that new config option

Tuan

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #139102 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
Aahhh ok

I would be nice if it was a setting of the custom fee field though.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #139103 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It's quite hard to support that but I will monitor customer requests. If there are more customers interested, I will try to spend sometime to work on it

Tuan

More
3 years 4 months ago #139108 by Luigi Mastrangelo
Replied by Luigi Mastrangelo on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
+1

More
3 years 4 months ago #139109 by Luigi Mastrangelo
Replied by Luigi Mastrangelo on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released

Vincenzo wrote: 5. Added Sales Chart to Dashboard

B) B) B) B) B)

A little suggestion (maybe you have this in program yet): I think that from that, it's simple to create also:

• Line chart type view
• Filter for different plans
• Number of subscriptions/subscribers

--
Very thanks for your work!

+1
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarrene

More
3 years 4 months ago #139110 by maribel
Replied by maribel on topic Membership Pro version 2.21.0 released
I love the sales chart! Tjhanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc