• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #131872 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.19.0 with the following improvements:

1. Added Frontend Plans Management

- Now If you don't want to allow users to access to administrator area to manage subscription plans, you can create a menu item to link to Manage Plans menu option of Membership Pro, then any user belong to user groups have Manage Plans permission will be allowed to manage plans from from frontend of your site.

2. Added Action Logs support

- Enable Action Log - Membership Pro plugin will log all the actions (Add/Edit/Publish/Unpublish/Delete Plans, Add/Edit/Publish/Unpublish/Delete/Export Subscritions) so that you can monitor who perform what actions in the system (If you use Joomla! user action logs docs.joomla.org/J3.x:User_Action_Logs )

3. Some small improvements:

- Improve Offline Recurring Invoice plugin to not send invoice to subscribers who cancelled their recurring subscription (which is using offline payment)
- Easier publish/unpublish subscription record using the icon (green/red) in published column for each subscription record.
- Added option to show Details button on Pricing Table Layout menu options

4. Some small bugs fixes

- Fixed issue with custom fields dependency on multilingual website
- Removed link to user account on frontend subscriptions management as it's invalid

5. Raise Technical Requirement

This version requires Joomla 3.9.0+ to work. So if you are using older Joomla version, please update your site to latest version of Joomla to use this new version. We will soon raise PHP requirement to 5.6.0+, so if you still use older PHP version, better contact your hosting provider to change your hosting account to use PHP 5.6.0+ (PHP 7 is recommended)

Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. We will continue working hard to improve the product, make it better from time to time.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Colls, Trevor Smith, JayBEE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #131887 by Trevor Smith
Replied by Trevor Smith on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
Hi Tuan

Thanks for this upgrade it was just what I was looking for.

I am having a problem allowing a user to edit plans from the front-end. When the user selects 'Manage Plans' the table headers are displayed but no plans are listed. The plans are only displayed if I make he user a super-user.

The user is a member of a group called 'Membership admin'

In MP I have set Plan permissions to 'Allowed' for the group:

Have I missed something?

Best regards
Trevor
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Trevor Smith.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #131890 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
Hi Trevor

Currently, we only allow managing user's own plans from frontend, not managing all plans unless the user has Configure ACL & Options permission for Membership Pro allowed

I guess we can add a new config option to allow users who has Manage Plans permission to be allowed to manage all plans. Will think more about it

Tuan

More
4 years 1 month ago #131914 by Trevor Smith
Replied by Trevor Smith on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
Hi Tuan

Thanks for that, I have changed the groups 'Configure ACL & Options' permissions to 'Allowed' and the plans are now listed.

Best regards
Trrevor

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #131916 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Please use the option as how it's for now

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 1 month ago #131917 by Claudia Veiter
Replied by Claudia Veiter on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
How can I access the recurring option for offline payment? On my system it is still not available.

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #131920 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
Hi Tuan

The Front-end management of plans is REALLY a great add-on. Thank you for this. I was really missing this feature.

in regards to this: "Currently, we only allow managing user's own plans from frontend, not managing all plans unless the user has Configure ACL & Options permission for Membership Pro allowed"

I as a superadmin have created the plans, but i want to transfer ownership to another user. How/ where do i do that?

I used the "Subscriptions Manage User" option but this does not make the plan show up for the user in "Plan Management" menu.
I can't seem to find anywhere else to configure plans ownership.

info: The user is a part of a Joomla Group with rights to Edit Own, Manage Plans & Manage Subscriptions & View Members. I set to Manage subscriptions in plan config (which works). The user can also access the "plan management" menu, but there is no plans.

If the front-end manage should be a 110% perfect, the plan ownership would give possibility to do this.
- Only see and mange own plan(s)
- Only see and mange subscribtions from owm plan(s) (which works now via plan config)
- Only see members from own plan(s) in members list (As of now where you have to make a menu item for each plan OR let user see all plans)

Actually i think the 200% perfect plan management config would be, (to overrule the ownership setting), with a setting in category config with the option to allow a Joomla User Group for front-end management of plans, members and subscriptions in that category.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by StreetSportService. Reason: Eleboration

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #131921 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

I updated code of the extension to allow you edit plan, look at Created By parameter and choose the user you want

Then he can see and manage that plan from frontend

Please access to My Downloads menu item, download the latest package, upgrade it to your site to use this small improvement

Regards,

Tuan

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #131925 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Membership Pro version 2.19.0 released
Hi Tuan

PERFECT :) Thank you soo much.

a note before i test ...Truong was at my site to fix some UIKIT issues (mainly for Event Booking but i also one for membership pro)
..are the UIKIT fixes included in that update?

Just so i don´t delete his fixes :)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #131926 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
All the fixes are in custom css, so it won't be lost when you update to future releases

Sometime, the fix is related to the template you are using and could not be included in the core package

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService