14th August 2018 - New Joom Donation version 5.4.6 - Stripe Card Element support

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #116266 by Mr. Dam
The Joom Donation developer team are proud to announce the release of Joom Donation 5.4.6. This is a seventh release for the 5.4.x series of Joom Donation with new improvement and addresses issues introduced in previous versions.

What new in Joom Donation 5.4.6

1. Support Stripe Card Element
Stripe recommends us to use Stripe Card Element stripe.com/docs/stripe-js/elements/quickstart to collect credit card details more secure and we are now have it supported in Joom Donation. To use it, you need to:
  • Update to latest version 5.4.6 of Joom Donation and latest version of Stripe payment plugin
  • Click on os_stripe payment plugin to edit, set Use Stripe Card Element parameter to Yes

2. Fix issue on Simple Donation layout
In previous versions, there are the issue on showing custom fields in Simple Donation layout. This issue is solved in this version.

3. Fix issue on AcyMailing plugin
The SQL error in AcyMailing plugin has been fixed in version 5.4.6

Thanks
Dev team
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116493 by Mr. Dam
The Joom Donation developer team are proud to announce the release of Joom Donation 5.4.7. This is a eighth release for the 5.4.x series of Joom Donation with resolved issues introduced in previous versions.

1. Fix currency convert function
The Currency convert API in previous Joom Donation version are outdated, in this version, we introduce new Currency Convert method, the rate between currencies will be retrieved through Google Currency with higher reliability.

2. Fix issue on passing donation amount from Module to Component
In previous version, when you enter Custom Donation amount from Donation module, Joom Donation component will still force you to re-enter the Custom Donation amount or selecting pre-defined Donation amounts instead of using the passed variable from Donation module. This issue is fixed in Joom Donation 5.4.7

Thanks
Dam

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #117114 by Mr. Dam
The Joom Donation developer team are proud to announce the release of Joom Donation 5.4.8. This is a nineth release for the 5.4.x series of Joom Donation with resolved issues introduced in previous versions.

1. Mailchimp Newsletter integration
From this version, we add Mailchimp Newsletter plugin, it allows you to add donors into Newsletter subscribe list from Mailchimp. This plugin requires API key, to get Mailchimp key, please login to Mailchimp account, go to Extras -> API keys, you will able to create new API Key

2. Fix issues on Simple Donation layout
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave B

More
5 years 6 months ago #117183 by VickiT
I've now installed Joom Donation 5.4.8 but am not using it production yet. We would love to be able to integrate with Mailchimp.

But where do I input the Mailchimp API key?

I hope it's at the campaign level so each campaign can be associated with its own sponsor mailing list, but I can't find where to input the key.

Please let me know, thanks!

Vicki

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #117184 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Have you installed JD Mailchimp plugin yet? You can go to Back-end -> Extensions -> Plugins and find JD Mailchimp plugin. In plugin parameters form, you will able to enter the Mailchimp API key
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 6 months ago #117187 by VickiT
Thank you for the quick response!

I installed the API key. This is great.

I have a further wish, though, which would make it perfect:
- associating a Mailchimp list with a campaign.

Do you have that feature on your development road map? We'd find it so useful!