Several Issues with V2.0

• Ben Davis
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1406 by Ben Davis
Several Issues with V2.0 was created by Ben Davis
Support,

I purchased your donation extension for Joomla today, installed, set everything up and all seemed to be fine until a live test. Here are a few BUGS I am hoping you can fix asap for me:

1. When using the jdonation module and making a "one time" payment, the administrator receives the email notification for "recurring payments" instead.

2. Am I supposed to set up an IPN in PayPal? It appears that donations are being recorded in the DB tables, but are not marked as PAID nor published. I am assuming this is because the IPN is not calling your script? WHAT IS THE URL for the IPN line to put in PayPal or is it sent with the call to PayPal?

3. Is there no documentation for this product? Things like the IPN setup need to be disclosed to new customers! No documentation was included in the zip file I received a link for via email.

4. In Manage donations, only manually entered donations show up in the list UNLESS I manually filter for them by name. Is this because of the non-payed flags issue above?

5. I would like to change the "Authorize.net" option in my payment options to "Credit Card". Where do I do that?

I have posted these questions in the forum as well.

Thanks in advance for a timely response.

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ben Davis
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1407 by Ben Davis
Replied by Ben Davis on topic Re:Several Issues with V2.0
FYI, your buttons on your forum for submitting posts have dark backgrounds and are nearly impossible to see which button is which.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 9 months ago #1408 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Several Issues with V2.0

1. When using the jdonation module and making a "one time" payment, the administrator receives the email notification for "recurring payments" instead.

This is a bug in the extension . We have fixed it and upload the lastest code to server . Please download the lastest version of the extension and re-install it on your site .

2. Am I supposed to set up an IPN in PayPal? It appears that donations are being recorded in the DB tables, but are not marked as PAID nor published. I am assuming this is because the IPN is not calling your script? WHAT IS THE URL for the IPN line to put in PayPal or is it sent with the call to PayPal?
3. Is there no documentation for this product? Things like the IPN setup need to be disclosed to new customers! No documentation was included in the zip file I received a link for via email.

You don't need to setup the Paypal IPN . The extension auto do it .

4. In Manage donations, only manually entered donations show up in the list UNLESS I manually filter for them by name. Is this because of the non-payed flags issue above?

It is a bug from #1 and we fixed it .

5. I would like to change the "Authorize.net" option in my payment options to "Credit Card". Where do I do that?

You can change it by edit the language file in languages/en-GB/en-GB.com_jdonation.ini .

Hope my answers are clear to you .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt