User Display on My Tickets and Ticket Details

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155525 by Sharon Van Muysen
User Display on My Tickets and Ticket Details was created by Sharon Van Muysen
Hello,

Is there a way to modify how the user displays on "My Tickets" I ask because right now it's showing my full name plus username. I've attached a screenshot example.

In the "Ticket Details" area the user ID displays the user ID followed by the ID number. We're okay with the user ID displaying but is there a way to hide the number? 

Thanks,
Sharon
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155529 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User Display on My Tickets and Ticket Details
Hello Sharon

Is there a way to modify how the user displays on "My Tickets" I ask because right now it's showing my full name plus username

Not sure how you want to modify the code. But I believe you will need to modify code in the file components/com_helpdeskpro/View/Tickets/tmpl/default.php

In the "Ticket Details" area the user ID displays the user ID followed by the ID number. We're okay with the user ID displaying but is there a way to hide the number

Same as above. Code modification is needed and you will need to modify code in the file components/com_helpdeskpro/View/common/tmpl/ticket_customer_info.php

Please note that for both changes above, after modification is done, you should move the change to template override so that the change won't be lost when you update to future releases of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #160157 by Sharon Van Muysen
Replied by Sharon Van Muysen on topic User Display on My Tickets and Ticket Details
Hi,

I moved these changes to my templates overrides, but with the last update it appears my template override didn't work.

This is the file path in my templates overrides:
templates/cassiopeia/html/com_helpdeskpro/View/Tickets
templates/cassiopeia/html/com_helpdeskpro/View/common

Considering, my changes were wiped out, I'm thinking I did something wrong with the file paths of the overrides. Can you please share how to create an override?

I copied the "component" overrides from the Joomla "Create Override" area, but I just have folders for article, articles, categories, ticket, and tickets.

Thanks,
Sharon

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #160159 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User Display on My Tickets and Ticket Details
Hi Sharon

The path looks good to me, so I don't know why it is not working. For this, I will have to check it directly on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which I can see this issue so that I can check and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc