upcoming events module 2 columns instead of 1?

• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 1 week ago #161576 by Kimberley
H Guys

Is it possible to have the upcoming events module default view show in 2 columns instead of 1?

thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #161579 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic upcoming events module 2 columns instead of 1?
Hello

Unfortunately, the module only has one column format. If you want to display events in multiple columns, how about create menu item to link to Upcoming Events - Grid Layout or Upcoming Events - Columns Layout ? Then you can have events displayed in number columns you want

Tuan

• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 1 week ago #161596 by Kimberley
Replied by Kimberley on topic upcoming events module 2 columns instead of 1?
Hi Tuan - I tried all those, they don't have the display I need - they have the category (which I need) overlaid over the image and I need it separate for accessibility.

thanks for the reply!!

More
6 months 1 week ago #161597 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic upcoming events module 2 columns instead of 1?
Sorry. Exactly what's wrong with the display when you use menu item as I suggested? Could you please explain more details ?

Tuan

• Kimberley
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 1 week ago #161598 by Kimberley
Replied by Kimberley on topic upcoming events module 2 columns instead of 1?
I need the module - not a menu item - I use timeline display menu items for all the events in their own area which is fine, but I have a members area where I use modules to display dynamic content in yootheme pro and this is where I'm struggling.

I tried all the events booking module layouts and tried them all with the easy view - the grid is the closest but the titles are not respecting the module instructions, so they're all h2 when I need h3 heading with h4 styling - also the categories link is below the file folder, so it's not aligning as I would like to see it.

I've attached what I'm hoping to achieve - but so far no luck.

Attachments:

More
6 months 1 week ago #161607 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. You can use Easy View Module to display anything in the module. Then if you need modify code to h3 or h4, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the page

We will help with the modification

Regards,

Tuan