ticket design problems

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #153347 by craig kennedy
ticket design problems was created by craig kennedy
I have created a new ticket design.  I am using a mixture of Tables set within DIVs, the Divs define the size and locaiton of the tables, and everything is styled from the joomla custom css file.  If I cave the file as a standard HTML page and view it in browser it all looks good, but when I put the code into the ticket section, and download the ticket the format is as if the style sheet is being ignored, the divs and tables are in place but are all full page width rather than the sizes I need.

I am assuming its something to do with the pdf generator, but any help you can offer would be good?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #153352 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic ticket design problems
Hello Craig

In short, PDF is does not like HTML, it's much difficult to style the layout. In most cases, you can just use basic HTML tags (table, tr, td, p...) to build the layout instead of using div tag. Support for css is also limited

Maybe you should use MPDF plugin instead. It has better css support and have good documentation for what css features are supported. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/mpdf

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.