World PAy Help

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #9734 by NWFTC
World PAy Help was created by NWFTC
HI All
I have recently activated world pay but when uses are directed through to world pay they are not registered on the event although they have paid. I think this is to do with a HTTP response from world pay. I have no experience in programing and world pay so if anyone can give me pointers then I would very much appreciate it.
I am live at the moment and would like to be selling asap.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by NWFTC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9785 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: World PAy Help
Hi

Did you see my response via support ticket ? Basically, you can simply set worldpay call back URL in your worldpay account to
Code:
htt://www.yourdomain.com/index.php?option=com_eventbooking&task=payment_confirm&payment_method=os_worldpay

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago #14587 by dccs52
Replied by dccs52 on topic Re: World PAy Help
Hi Guys

I too am having a problem with the payment response url.

It seems to redirect my website back to the website but with nothing on apart from the template of the website.

Can any admin help at all?

More
12 years 1 month ago #14588 by dccs52
I also have the URL that is created the test payment is complete in test mode, it redirects to my site with this URL?
secure-test.worldpay.com/wcc/card?op-PMG...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the page which displays an unstyled version of my payment response url, which i placed in worldpay, the one Tuan mentions above but with my domain.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14605 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
To all customers who using Worldpay at Payment the payment gateway :

1. Worldpay doesn't have a good way to handle payment response. When someone completes payment, Worldway make a callback to your site so that Event Booking can check and verify the payment, update registration status, sending email..... Everything will still works fine until this step .

2. When worldpay make callback to our site, it will received a response (which is the output of your website). Worldpay will then display this response on it's website as if you are on YOUR SITE . However, the bad thing is that it doesn't parse css files in our site and that causes the issue as you see (your see an unstyled version of your site at worldpay) .

So what's the solution : The solution is that we will skip the output of our site and let Worldpay displays their default payment response. To do that, please get the modified payment plugin below, unzip it, get the file and upload to components/com_eventbooking/payments folder. After that, test it again and you will understand what I meant.

Regards,

Tuan

Attachment os_worldpay.zip not found

Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #14624 by dccs52
Thank You Tuan! that is great!

working! :)

i see the problem with worldpay, it;s a very silly way that worldpay handles that!

I just need to figure a way to place a link on the Worldpay displays their default payment response, so at least the user can get home?

But many thanks great support on this and very fast!! :)

Chris

More
12 years 1 month ago #14630 by dccs52
Hi Tuan

After testing above with your fix with it in test mode that worked great, however we got approved today (the installation) so switched to live mode, and the payment goes through, but the user does not receive the email with the breakdown of the event now?

Just wondering what is different when i switched between the two as i the auto generated email of the breakdown of the event and payment etc... is really important for the user to have.

Cheers Chris

More
12 years 1 month ago #14640 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Chris

Maybe the live mode need a different installation setup ? (Sorry, I don't have a Worldpay account, so I am not sure). Did you set worldpay call back URL like how you setup it on Test Mode ?

I believe if you setup everything properly, it should work .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc