Few Issues with Setup of Events Booking

• denisjanis
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8574 by denisjanis
Few Issues with Setup of Events Booking was created by denisjanis
Hi Tuan –

I was able to get rid of that error by upgrading the extension with what you provided. I am having a couple more issues that I’m hoping you can help me with:

1. I can’t get the Custom Fields to show up
2. For the Terms and Conditions feature, I have it set to Yes to use it but I don’t see any articles to connect it to. How do I link up this feature with the appropriate article?
3. With the Community Builder event history tab, I can't seem to get that to show either. Do you have to have some history on your record before it shows?

Everything else is looking good.

Thanks,

Denis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• denisjanis
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8614 by denisjanis
Replied by denisjanis on topic Re: Few Issues with Setup of Events Booking
I was able to get the Terms and Conditions to work based on a previous post (article must be uncategorized, section must be uncategorized). I still do need help with the other issues though if anyone can help.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8615 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Few Issues with Setup of Events Booking
Hi David

I am sorry for lately response. Here are the answer to your questions :

1. I can’t get the Custom Fields to show up

=> Right now, custom fields feature doesn't work when you use Multiple Booking feature (If you book for two events and each event has it own set of custom fields, then the system doesn't know what custom fields need to be displayed on registration form) . So If you want to use custom fields feature, please turn of multiple booking (Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, set Multiple booking config option to No) . You can use Individual and group registration instead of multiple booking .

This is one of the limitation of multiple booking and will be addressed in the next version !

2. For the Terms and Conditions feature, I have it set to Yes to use it but I don’t see any articles to connect it to. How do I link up this feature with the appropriate article?

=> As you figured it out, terms and conditions must be "static" articles (need to be assigned to Uncategorized section and Uncategorized category) . So just create these articles and you will be able to choose it as terms and conditions for your events.

3. With the Community Builder event history tab, I can't seem to get that to show either. Do you have to have some history on your record before it shows?

=> You need to have atleast one registration record before the tab is showed !

Hope my answers is clear to you !

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc