Event booking - setting up custom fields

• Wesley Boz
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27591 by Wesley Boz
Event booking - setting up custom fields was created by Wesley Boz
Using Joomla 2.5.4 version:
I want to set up two tiers of class registrations for a dance business.
Tier one registration: When registering by a specific date. ( Early registration) $90 Individual, $160 Couple, $70 Student.
Tier two registration: When registering AFTER a specific date. $105 Individual, $180 Couple, $80 Student.

How do I go about this in the event booking details section? I am a professional dance instructor and I am very new to Joomla. I am not a programmer or web designer by profession. Anybody want to learn to dance out there and lives in the Raleigh NC area, I can help you.

Thanks and I hope someone can point me in the right direction. P.S. I have a paypal account and would you them as my gateway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27639 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event booking - setting up custom fields
Hi

First of all, Joomla 2.5.4 is an old version of Joomla . You should upgrade your site to Joomla 2.5.9 in order to use latest version of Events Booking (1.5.3).

The solution is using custom fee field feature. You can see www.joomdonation.com/62-general-discussi...d-children.html#8948 for a sample setup.

For the early bird discount you mentioned, It is not possible because the extension only allows you to give a fixed discount amount (for example 15$). In your case, the discount amount for different for different type so it is not possible. Maybe instead of creating 1 event, you can create 3 different events ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc