Front End Registrants Mgt and My Submittels Issue

• Lane Davis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #23193 by Lane Davis
Hi

I've created an event and registered two users for the vent. When I click My Submitted Events from the front end, it states there are no registered users.

I've attached two snippets showing the problem

Thanks

Lane

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Lane Davis. Reason: Double Posted attachents

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #23336 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Front End Registrants Mgt and My Submittels Issue
Hi Lane

Could you please let us know what version of the extension you are using ? Maybe there is a bug in the extension, could you please submit a support ticket sending us administrator and FTP account of your site so that we can check and solve that for you ?

Tuan

• Lane Davis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23386 by Lane Davis
Thanks Tuan

I submitted a support ticket through the Contact Us menu. I didn't see another method.

I sat up an FTP account in your name and added you as a superuser to the development site where the extension is installed.

You may want to look at the Event data box containing the event date, end date, ect. The box is to narrow causing the date to wrap. You can see it in the image I attached.

Regards

Lane
The following user(s) said Thank You: erixis

More
11 years 4 months ago #23868 by erixis
I'm having the same issues with my install of Event Booking version 1.5.2, I have about 10 or so events set up, and they all have multiple registrants, but under My Submitted Events, it shows no registrants.

• Lane Davis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23874 by Lane Davis
Thanks for your post. Maybe it'll get someones attention.

Noticed your web site. I live just north of Huntsville. What are the odds?

More
11 years 4 months ago #23875 by erixis
I also submitted a ticket so hopefully some resolution will be forthcoming. I'll share when / if I get one.

I guess its a small world!

Are you a developer or working for someone with a registration site?

• Lane Davis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23876 by Lane Davis
Yea. Small world.

After I made that last post, if I remember correctly, I gave them access to my site and I was told my issues would be fixed with the next release. Sorry I didn't remember that earlier.

I'm actually neither. I'm just a hobbyist. I had the core of the site built and I'm adding/changing and learning as I go. It's been a good experience. If your inclined, check out FlyNARCA.com

Regards

More
11 years 4 months ago #23879 by erixis
The site looks pretty spiffy! I have a friend in Elmore County who is ( or was ) into RC planes. He's also a pilot.

If you ever need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

I can't see any way to send a PM on this board, but you can reach me through the onlinemontgomery.com website.

I'll keep you posted here if we come up with any ideas on the fix for the Registrant count.

• Lane Davis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23880 by Lane Davis
I really appreciate the offer to give me a hand. I may call on you. I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks. So far, I can at least fetch. :) It's been fun so far. There's a few things I'm having trouble figuring out how to modify. If I stay stuck, I'll contact you on your web site.

Thanks again

Lane

More
11 years 4 months ago #23881 by erixis
Be happy to help. I've been working with Jooma from its inception, even worked on it before as Mambo. I'm not a programmer, but I've probably run up, on, or over some version of every type of problem you can get with it.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc