export to csv: only paid events are exported
os_offline plugin: registration stays on pending
os_offline_cash plugin:
*article shows text 'os_offline_cash' instead of a description
*when checking out succesfully user is not added to registrants
cb integration does not work
see errors mentioned in my previous posts
etc

my collegue discovered a lot of other errors but i have no details about them yet

please help, because I am expecting 200 registrations in the coming days!

thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14707 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH EVENT BOOKING
Hi Pee

I am sorry for haven't had time to reply to your other forum posts yet (I am too busy in the last few days for some projects). Here are my quick answers to your report (this post only) :

1. Registration history does not (always) work : Please explain more detail about this issue. Why do you said that it does not always work ? Please give me more detail information .

2. export to csv: only paid events are exported

=> Yes, that's how the extension is designed to work. When you run a csv export, only paid registrants are exported .

os_offline plugin: registration stays on pending

=> That's how the extension is designed to work , too. When users choose offline payment , their registration status is set to Pending. When the registrants send the payment to you actually, you will can set their registration status to Paid. So nothing wrong here . By doing that, you can track who is pad and who has not paid for their registration.

os_offline_cash plugin:
*article shows text 'os_offline_cash' instead of a description

=> Where do you get this plugin ? I believe this plugin is not included in the core download package yet . This feature is planned to use on version 1.4.5 only (which I am working on) .

cb integration does not work

=> Please explain more detail why it doesn't work ? Basically, the purpose of CB Integration is that it will use the data store on CB to fill-in registration form automatically and I confirm that it works well like that. It doesn't work on your site ?

Tuan

• Pee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14710 by Pee
Replied by Pee on topic Re: LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH EVENT BOOKING
hi,

tx for your answers

I suspect most of the problems have are related to the fact that the users are not registered if they have not paid.
because my users have to pay cash at the event itself, none of the existing payment plugins is suitable for me
I found os_offline_cash in your forum post about v1.4.5, and it promises to solve that issue, but it does not work well yet
when will you release v1.4.5? is there a workaround I can use?

I wanted to track the 'unpaid' registrants (all my users have 'unpaid' for the reason outlined above) via the csv/excel export but that's apparantly not possible.

I find it extremely important that the export will export ALL existing fields and any information that is available, as it is an excel file, it is very easy to filter out the data you do not need (like paid, pending, or not published etc.).
Please give us that option, by exporting everything, so we can filter it ourselves.

thanks!!

• Pee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14955 by Pee
Pee wrote:

hi,

tx for your answers

I suspect most of the problems have are related to the fact that the users are not registered if they have not paid.
because my users have to pay cash at the event itself, none of the existing payment plugins is suitable for me
I found os_offline_cash in your forum post about v1.4.5, and it promises to solve that issue, but it does not work well yet
when will you release v1.4.5? is there a workaround I can use?

I wanted to track the 'unpaid' registrants (all my users have 'unpaid' for the reason outlined above) via the csv/excel export but that's apparantly not possible.

I find it extremely important that the export will export ALL existing fields and any information that is available, as it is an excel file, it is very easy to filter out the data you do not need (like paid, pending, or not published etc.).
Please give us that option, by exporting everything, so we can filter it ourselves.

thanks!!

Hi,

1) I found os_offline_cash in your forum post about v1.4.5, and it promises to solve that issue, but it does not work well yet
when will you release v1.4.5? is there in the meantime a workaround I can use?

2) I find it extremely important that the export will export ALL existing fields and any information that is available, as it is an excel file, it is very easy to filter out the data you do not need (like paid, pending, or not published etc.).
Please give us that option, by exporting everything, so we can filter it ourselves. Is that possible?

Thanks!!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14972 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

1) I found os_offline_cash in your forum post about v1.4.5, and it promises to solve that issue, but it does not work well yet
when will you release v1.4.5? is there in the meantime a workaround I can use?

=> The version 1.4.5 is planned to release in the next two weeks . I don't understand the issue you are having here, so I am not sure how to suggest a good way to solve the issue. I believe you can still use offline payment plugin ?

2) I find it extremely important that the export will export ALL existing fields and any information that is available, as it is an excel file, it is very easy to filter out the data you do not need (like paid, pending, or not published etc.).
Please give us that option, by exporting everything, so we can filter it ourselves. Is that possible?

=> I am not sure what version of the extension you are using. However, the extension does exports all data (containing registration status like Paid , Unpaid) . So maybe you should download latest version from Orders History -> Upgrade to your site to see whether it works ?

Tuan

• Pee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14977 by Pee
hi tx for answering

1) the issue I have is that I have a lot of people who already paid for an event, but are not registered yet. I want their status to be "paid" when registering for this event.

2) I am using 1.4.4.
I believe not all users are exported, but I will check that again.

thanks!

• Pee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14978 by Pee
I checked, and ONLY paid users are exported in the CSV file.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14979 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

1) the issue I have is that I have a lot of people who already paid for an event, but are not registered yet. I want their status to be "paid" when registering for this event.

=> What payment method you are using ? Basically, if you are using online payment method like Paypal, the registration status will be marked as Paild automatically after registrants completed payment. Maybe something wrong here .

I checked, and ONLY paid users are exported in the CSV file.

=> This issue might related to issue #1 . Basically, the extension will export all paid registrants (who use online payment method like Paypal) + all registrants who use offline payment (pending registrants ). In this case, maybe the none-exported pending records are just pending records which use online payment method(which should not be pending) .

If we solve the issue #1, everything will work well .

Tuan

• Pee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14986 by Pee
thanks for your answer.

yes solving issue 1 will be fine, but still I see no reason why the extension does not export ALL users regardless of registration status.
I want a list of all my users and then do the filtering myself (in excel) on my own criteria.

maybe an idea to include in v1.4.5?
thanks

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14987 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
The reason is that if the issue #1 solved, all registrants who use online payment method will be marked as Paid automatically, and of course, they will be exported . So in this case, all registrants (both paid registrants and pending registrants - who use offline payment method) will be exported .

You can modify the code yourself if you really wants to export all of them. The steps are :

1. Open the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/controller.php

2. Find the code below and remove it : (this code is for latest version on server which as some features which planned for 1.4.5)
Code:
$where[] = '(a.published = 1 OR (a.payment_method LIKE "os_offline%" AND a.published != 2))' ;

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc