Again Multiple prices for same event

• mklar1
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #10970 by mklar1
Again Multiple prices for same event was created by mklar1
Hi,
I would like to have different prices for the same event , I did it and It works.
I used for that this message that you post :
joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...=62&id=8943#8948

1) But when you set event price to 0 and you create for examples your own Fields [FIELD_VALUE]*20 and [FIELD_VALUE]*30 if the client order on the form 2*20+2*30=100 everything work on the payment system , but the TOTAL OF THE ORDER WILL BLANK on the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION FORM . The problem is by the low of the business online I have to show the total price before the client has to pay. How to solve this problem ?
2) when I set event price to 0 and I create my own fields then I can not use any more discount prices because the price equal zero. Is it possible to find solution for this ?
Thank you,
MKL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #11022 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Again Multiple prices for same event
Hi

I think we will try to solve the issues one by one. Let's start with this one first :

1) But when you set event price to 0 and you create for examples your own Fields [FIELD_VALUE]*20 and [FIELD_VALUE]*30 if the client order on the form 2*20+2*30=100 everything work on the payment system , but the TOTAL OF THE ORDER WILL BLANK on the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION FORM . The problem is by the low of the business online I have to show the total price before the client has to pay. How to solve this problem ?

=> Could you please make a screenshot explain where I can see "TOTAL OF THE ORDER WILL BLANK on the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION FORM ". That will give me a better idea about the issue you are having .

Regards,

Tuan

• mklar1
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11032 by mklar1
Replied by mklar1 on topic Re: Again Multiple prices for same event
Hi,
I attached the screenshot of registration confirmation. You will see that the total amount is not visible.
Thank you,
MKL

Attachment Screen_shoot.png not found

Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #11044 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

This is strange. Can you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 8 months ago #11216 by boussineau
Replied by boussineau on topic Re: Again Multiple prices for same event
I've exactly the same problem plus the followings :
paiement does not occur (due to the fact that the total is zero ?)
the number of available items of the events is not decremented accordingly with the total ordered. I mean that if I've 50 seats to sell, using the system to order 2 in one price and 3 in the other, the number of remaining seats should be 50-2-3 = 45 and it's 49 in the system.

More
12 years 8 months ago #11244 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@boussineau : I checked with mklar1 and found that he left a language item empty and that causing the issue .

paiement does not occur (due to the fact that the total is zero ?)

=> Please make sure you setup the custom field properly . Maybe you can submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it for you .

the number of available items of the events is not decremented accordingly with the total ordered. I mean that if I've 50 seats to sell, using the system to order 2 in one price and 3 in the other, the number of remaining seats should be 50-2-3 = 45 and it's 49 in the system

=> You are correct. Since this is Individual registration, the system only count that this is 1 registrant, so the seat is still 49 remaining. The system doesn't know that the custom field you are creating uses to calculate total number registrants, these custom fields are treated as other normal custom fields, too .

So the solution for this problem might be we write a plugin to update total registrants after users completed payment based on the input .

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc