Override - files to copy to override folder not found?

• Finn Christensen
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #131711 by Finn Christensen
Hello
I would like to make changes so on Event Details we can show location_address right below the location (location name with link to popup with map)

I look at the documentation and it says:

3.If you want to customize the event detail page, take a copy of the file components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/event/tmpl/default.php, place it to PATH_TO_YOUR_SITE_TEMPLATE/html/com_eventbooking/event folder and do any customization from there.

But when I look for the file components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/event/tmpl/default.php, it is not there?
The folder components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/event/tmpl/ does not exist
Actually there are no folders below components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/event

Can you help me find out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Finn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #131713 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override - files to copy to override folder not found?
Hi Finn

The path is wrong. The file path is components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/event/default.php

However, for your change, I think the file you need to modify is components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/common/event_properties.php

Tuan

More
4 years 1 month ago #131719 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override - files to copy to override folder not found?
Hello

Just want to update that I updated documentation with correct file path now

Tuan

• Finn Christensen
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #131724 by Finn Christensen
Replied by Finn Christensen on topic Override - files to copy to override folder not found?
PERFECT :)
Thank you - that worked :)

Thank you for your always great support :)

Finn

More
4 years 1 month ago #131731 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming :)

Tuan