• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #133893 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.12.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.12.0 with the following nice improvements:

1. Support refund registrants from administrator area of your site

- See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/registr.../refund-registration for instructions. This only works if registrant pay for the registration using one of following payment gateways:

+ PayPal : You need Advanced Configuration to use this feature eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...al#advanced-settings
+ Stripe
+ Stripe Checkout
+ PayPal Pro

In case you are using Stripe, Stripe Checkout, PayPal Pro, you need to update your site to latest version of these payment plugins to use this improvement

2. Speakers Management

You now have a separate section (Setup -> Speakers) to manage all speakers in the system. It's helpful in case you are using Speaker plugins eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/speakers

3. Improve submit event form default layout

You can now to choose show hide any tabs on frontend submit event form layout (Discount Settings/Group Registration Rates...) via Events Booking -> Configuration , Submit Event Form Fields tab

4. Improve OpenStreetMap integration

If you configure your site to use OpenStreetMap , it is now much easier to setup location in the backend. Just drag and drop the marker to the position you want and the system will auto populate the coordinates and address of the location by data returned by OpenStreetMap Geocoding API

5. Improve Calendar Weekly and Daily Layouts

Now, on monthly calendar page, if you switch to Weekly or Daily Layout, the system will show events from current week and current day (of the selected month) instead of current week/day of current month

6. Better integration with twitter bootstrap 4

On registration form layout, the system now uses form-control class for text, textarea and select field types, use form-checkbox-input for checkbox and radio item as recommended by twitter bootstrap version 4

Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkosick, Alison, Brian F, John, StreetSportService, Zoe White, Annamarie Hessman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #133905 by Josh Gilson
Replied by Josh Gilson on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
This is great. Thank you!
Is there plans to add Square to the payment refund options?
The following user(s) said Thank You: John

More
3 years 11 months ago #133911 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
Thank you! I have already been using the stripe refund. It makes life so much easier!

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #133917 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
Hi Tuan

Really nice features.

1) Is it possible to add Quickpay to this list?

2) I am planning a platform where Event Creator use their own Paypal account. Is it possible to make the functions "refund registrants from administrator area" and "Allow subscribers to cancel recurring subscriptions" work in this scenario? And how?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #133921 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
Hello

1. I don't have a squareup account to test. If anyone wants to have square up supported, submit a support ticket and I will send the modified version of the squareup plugin so that you can help with testing that option to see if it works

2. I will check and support Quickpay later

3. Sorry, it's not possible. Right now, we only support doing that from backend. Also, we don't ask users for API Username, API Password, API Signagure when they submit event, so it's not possible for them to refund their registrants

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService

• Olivier Frascone
More
3 years 11 months ago #133986 by Olivier Frascone
Replied by Olivier Frascone on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
Great improvement !
Possible to have the Mollie gateway too ?
Thanks !
Olivier

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #133990 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Olivier

In my to do list :)

Tuan

More
3 years 11 months ago #134005 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
In the refund function, it does not seem to refund the entire transaction when the deposit feature is used. It refunded the deposit, but not the second transaction to refund the remaining amount that was paid using the stripe plug in.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #134008 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Sent you updated version of Stripe payment plugin. Please check and update me with the result

Tuan

More
3 years 11 months ago #134027 by noel adams
Replied by noel adams on topic Events Booking version 3.12.0 released
Thank you for these updates. I have an issue with the Submit Event Form Fields tab. If I suppress almost everything, I cannot get rid of tax rate, Maximum number of registrants for group registration and the first and second reminder items. This problem is only with the menu item Submit Event. The Submit Event - Simple Layout works OK. I have attached images of what appears for the Submit Event item and the Submit Event - Simple Layout using the same options.
I am new to Joomla so I may be doing something wrong with my options.

Thank you,

Noel Adams.
Attachments: