You can now to choose show hide any tabs on frontend submit event form layout (Discount Settings/Group Registration Rates...) via Events Booking -> Configuration , Submit Event Form Fields tab
4. Improve OpenStreetMap integration
If you configure your site to use OpenStreetMap , it is now much easier to setup location in the backend. Just drag and drop the marker to the position you want and the system will auto populate the coordinates and address of the location by data returned by OpenStreetMap Geocoding API
5. Improve Calendar Weekly and Daily Layouts
Now, on monthly calendar page, if you switch to Weekly or Daily Layout, the system will show events from current week and current day (of the selected month) instead of current week/day of current month
6. Better integration with twitter bootstrap 4
On registration form layout, the system now uses form-control class for text, textarea and select field types, use form-checkbox-input for checkbox and radio item as recommended by twitter bootstrap version 4
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkosick, Alison, Brian F, John, StreetSportService, Julian White, Annamarie Hessman
2) I am planning a platform where Event Creator use their own Paypal account. Is it possible to make the functions "refund registrants from administrator area" and "Allow subscribers to cancel recurring subscriptions" work in this scenario? And how?
1. I don't have a squareup account to test. If anyone wants to have square up supported, submit a support ticket and I will send the modified version of the squareup plugin so that you can help with testing that option to see if it works
2. I will check and support Quickpay later
3. Sorry, it's not possible. Right now, we only support doing that from backend. Also, we don't ask users for API Username, API Password, API Signagure when they submit event, so it's not possible for them to refund their registrants
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService
In the refund function, it does not seem to refund the entire transaction when the deposit feature is used. It refunded the deposit, but not the second transaction to refund the remaining amount that was paid using the stripe plug in.
Thank you for these updates. I have an issue with the Submit Event Form Fields tab. If I suppress almost everything, I cannot get rid of tax rate, Maximum number of registrants for group registration and the first and second reminder items. This problem is only with the menu item Submit Event. The Submit Event - Simple Layout works OK. I have attached images of what appears for the Submit Event item and the Submit Event - Simple Layout using the same options.
I am new to Joomla so I may be doing something wrong with my options.