- Update to latest version 3.5.3 of Events Booking and latest version of Stripe payment plugin
- Click on os_stripe payment plugin to edit, set Use Stripe Card Element parameter to Yes
3. Improve newsletter integration
- Use latest Mailchimp API for subscribing registrants to mailchimp list
- Use ACYMailing API to subscriber registrants to mailchimp lists. That will help ACYMailing config options like Double - optin works as configured. I also adding support for mapping mailchimp custom fields to Events Booking custom fields to pass more information to mailchimp (not just first name, last name and email). However, I could not test that improvement because the free version of ACYMailing doesn't support it. if someone uses this improvement, please report the result back
4. Improve custom field validation
Added two new validation options:
- Validate age: Usually uses with Date custom field type. Set Server Validation rules to age:18,50 will make sure the selected date in the custom fields has age between 18 and 80 (age is calculated base on years difference between current date and the selected date)
- Validate equal value: Set Server Validation rules to equalValue:Text will make sure the value entered into text custom field has exactly value Text
5. Remove Use new PayPal IPN verification option
It will now because default operation in the extension. No need to turn on it manually to have it compatible with PayPal requirement anymore.
6. Some small bugs fixes
- Fixed search doesn't work on multilingual website while searching on none default language
- Publish up and publish down for events don't work on calendar and full calendar menu options
Please update your site to this latest version of the extension to use these new improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
Usually, that will be used for birthday validation. For example, if for some reasons, you want to validate and make sure users greater than 18 years old to allow registration, you can create a date custom field and set Server Validation Rules to age:18 and users can only register for the event if the birthday he select is greater than or equal 18 years old
It doesn't depend on the event date or registration date
Confirm the Improve newsletter integration in Acymailing doesn't work.
When I select last name in Newsleter Field Mapping and save the setting it is not saved and in any case it does not work sending the field to Acymailing when signing up for an advent. If you need I can get you the paid version of Acymailing
Is it possible to take the collected email addresses from Event Booking Custom Fields and map them to Acymailing? I checked the Field Mapping (Using AcyMailing Enterprise) and I see First Name and Last Name available but I do not see Email.
Keep in mind I want to send custom field data from Event Booking to Acymailing so that users are registered for a specific newsletter.