• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #114673 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.5.3 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 3.5.2. This version contains improvements listed below:

1. Implement radius search

The search module now now support radius search. You can enable it to allow users to enter an address, choose a distance to search for all events within that distance

2. Support Stripe Card Element

Stripe recommends us to use Stripe Card Element stripe.com/docs/stripe-js/elements/quickstart to collect credit card details more secure and we are now have it supported in Events Booking. To use it, you need to:

- Update to latest version 3.5.3 of Events Booking and latest version of Stripe payment plugin
- Click on os_stripe payment plugin to edit, set Use Stripe Card Element parameter to Yes

3. Improve newsletter integration

- Use latest Mailchimp API for subscribing registrants to mailchimp list
- Use ACYMailing API to subscriber registrants to mailchimp lists. That will help ACYMailing config options like Double - optin works as configured. I also adding support for mapping mailchimp custom fields to Events Booking custom fields to pass more information to mailchimp (not just first name, last name and email). However, I could not test that improvement because the free version of ACYMailing doesn't support it. if someone uses this improvement, please report the result back

4. Improve custom field validation

Added two new validation options:

- Validate age: Usually uses with Date custom field type. Set Server Validation rules to age:18,50 will make sure the selected date in the custom fields has age between 18 and 80 (age is calculated base on years difference between current date and the selected date)
- Validate equal value: Set Server Validation rules to equalValue:Text will make sure the value entered into text custom field has exactly value Text

5. Remove Use new PayPal IPN verification option

It will now because default operation in the extension. No need to turn on it manually to have it compatible with PayPal requirement anymore.

6. Some small bugs fixes
- Fixed search doesn't work on multilingual website while searching on none default language
- Select Created by for location doesn't work because of javascript conflict
- Publish up and publish down for events don't work on calendar and full calendar menu options

Please update your site to this latest version of the extension to use these new improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #114679 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Events Booking version 3.5.3 released
Perhaps age validation should work against the event start date, rather than the registration date (or whichever is later)??

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #114700 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.5.3 released
Usually, that will be used for birthday validation. For example, if for some reasons, you want to validate and make sure users greater than 18 years old to allow registration, you can create a date custom field and set Server Validation Rules to age:18 and users can only register for the event if the birthday he select is greater than or equal 18 years old

It doesn't depend on the event date or registration date

Tuan

More
5 years 9 months ago #114762 by Gianluca
Replied by Gianluca on topic Events Booking version 3.5.3 released
Confirm the Improve newsletter integration in Acymailing doesn't work.
When I select last name in Newsleter Field Mapping and save the setting it is not saved and in any case it does not work sending the field to Acymailing when signing up for an advent. If you need I can get you the paid version of Acymailing

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #114763 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. Please send me paid version of ACYMailing to tuanpn@joomdonation.com so that I can check it

Also, it's strange it's not saved. Maybe you should access to Events Booking, then Tools -> Fix Database Schema to make sure database schema to latest version and check it again

Tuan

More
5 years 9 months ago #114766 by Gianluca
I sent the e-mail with link dropbox.
I Fix Database Schema but It doesn't save.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #114767 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Gianluca. I received the package, tested it, found the issue and got it fixed

Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again and update us with the result

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 9 months ago #114768 by Gianluca
Perfect! Now all works.
Well done Tuan.
Regards
Gianluca

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #114769 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that. Without the package, there is no way for me to test and get it works. So thanks for sending the ACYMailing extension to me

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 9 months ago #114810 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Events Booking version 3.5.3 released
Is it possible to take the collected email addresses from Event Booking Custom Fields and map them to Acymailing? I checked the Field Mapping (Using AcyMailing Enterprise) and I see First Name and Last Name available but I do not see Email.

Keep in mind I want to send custom field data from Event Booking to Acymailing so that users are registered for a specific newsletter.

Please let me know, thanks.