Today, I am happy to release next version of Events Booking, version 1.7.1. In this version, we made some nice improvements, they are listed below:
1. We added a new layout which can be used to display events on your site. It is called Timeline layout. You can see the layout in the image below:
2. We added events map module which can be used to display event locations on a google map. Click on a location will show all events from that location.
3. Allow settings Registration Start Date for each event. Before, as soon as you published the event, users can start registering for it. Now you can set registration start date (and time) which people can start registering for your event
4. Allows you to set cut of time for the event. Before only date is allowed
5. Allows setting minimum group number for group registration. Before, it is hardcoded to 2 and in case you want to change this value, you will have to edit code. Also, before, it is not possible to set different number for different events.
6. Some code base improvement
If you want to use these nice improvements, please download latest version, upgrade it to your site and start using it. This version also make some changes to category layout and event details layout. so if you made customization to the code of these layouts before, make sure you re-do the upgrade when upgrading to this latest version
The following user(s) said Thank You: nanosplit, zesharck, James Riley
Hey Tuan, did you look at the tax problems? Here in Germany we need to show the price with tax included in the front end as well as on the iinvoices.
Eventbooking shows the price without taxes in the front-end for the moment.
I noticed that for the front-end event creation, there is no option for selecting the cutoff time, it does however show up from the administrators interface. Is this feature only available from the administrators interface?