Need help to configurate Eshop

• Alexander
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #41787 by Alexander
Need help to configurate Eshop was created by Alexander
Hello,

my name is Alex. I had bought Eshop because it looks good and is cheap.

I set up the shop but now i want to change any things. Maybe somebody can help me with my problems:

1. i don't need the buttons "whishlist" and "comparison list" in the article list. Is it possible to hide the buttons?
2. i have no registred users. so i want skip the first part"guest checkout"
3. the second and third part "billing details" and "delivery adress" i don't need the points "fax", "customer group", "company id", "country" and "region". how i can skip it?
4. i need shipping by whight. i have no idear how it works. there should be price per whight. but in the backend is only one field "Rates". whatever i fill in "Rates". I never get the option "shipping by whight"
5. is it possible to skip the part "shipping" and "payment"?

Thank you for your answers.

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 month ago #41793 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Re: Need help to configurate Eshop
Dear Alex,
First of all, thank you so much for purchasing my EShop e-commerce extension. I am here to help you with the answers:

1. EShop allows you to turn on/off "Wishlist" and "Comparison" features. Just need to go to Configuration of EShop at back-end side, under Options tab, you will be able to turn them off.

2. If you don't have registered users, go to Configuration of EShop and choose Checkout type is Only Guest. Step 1 must be there with only one option is Guest Checkout.

3. This require you to edit source code of EShop to hide them.

4. The built-in Weight Shipping plugin will allow you to do this. In the tip of "Rates" fields, I showed how to add value there. It is: "You can set up multiple rates for multiple geozones, each rate per a row with format: geozone_id|weight_1;cost_1|weight_2;cost_2|weight_3;cost_3;..."

5. If there is no products required shipping, then "shipping" will be hidden automatically. But "Payment" can not be skipped. You can not check out without payment.

If you have any more questions or need any more helps, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

• Alexander
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42322 by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Re: Need help to configurate Eshop
Hello Giang,

thank you for your answers! But a few questios i have.

- in the article list, is it possible to set the quantity of artikles that i want add to shopping card? or is this only possible at card?
- at the card i dont want the part "shipping and taxes" below the card. Is it possible to hide it?

thanks in admance
Alex

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42336 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Alex,
That is no problem. Regarding these new your questions:

1. In the products list, you can not add quantity of product to add to cart, you can only do that when view product details or update quantity in the cart page.

2. If you set Product Shipping to No for all products which is in the cart, then "Shipping and taxes" part will be hidden.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any more questions.
Sincerely, Giang

• Alexander
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42399 by Alexander
Hi Giang,

the more I work with eshop the more questions i have.
  • in product detail how i can hide the tabs "specifiation", and "similar products"?
  • in product detail i can see how the quantity discount is set (1 peace €44, 5 peace or more €40, 10 peace € 38,...). so i put 10 peaces into the shopping card but the price still is €44. Maybe it is a softwarebug?

thanks for your answers
Alex

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42409 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Alexander,
First, please make sure that you are using the latest version of EShop (1.2.4), if not, please download it and update. Regarding your questions:

1. In the EShop->System->Configuration, under Layout tab, you have options to turn Specification and Related Products off.
2. When you setting up quantity discount for product, you should see Customer Group field. This means that the discount is only apply for that Customer Group. So when you test, please log-in and make sure that you are in that Customer Group to see discount.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

• Alexander
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42631 by Alexander
Hello Giang,

you are right. I have the version 1.2.1. But i have no idear where i can get the latest version. In the mail i get from joomdonation there is nothing about updates.

Thanks
Alex

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42644 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Alex,
Just log in at our site, then click on My Downloads link, you should be able to download the latest version of EShop. Please try and let me know if it works.
Sincerely, Giang

• Alexander
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42712 by Alexander
Hello Giang,

now I have download the version 1.2.4 right now. How can i update the shop? When I try to install this package in the backend again I get an errormessage.

Regards
Alex

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 week ago #42839 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Alex,
What error message that you had? If you were not able to install update, please submit a ticket to send me the back-end log-in account to your site so I can help.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong