All questions about EDocman extension

Watermark

• TimHoogland
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #148190 by TimHoogland
Watermark was created by TimHoogland
Hello,At the moment I am using a few extensions of your firm like Eshop and Eventsbooking. So, I know the quality of the software is good. And from that perspective it is appealing to buy another program for selling ebooks, like Edocman.At the moment I am using Quicksell for that purpose. Main reason for that is that there is a possibility to protect your PDF-files with a watermark (the users emailaddress).Unfortunately this application is updated for the last time two years ago. It doesn't work with PHP 8.0 and is not upgraded to Joomla4. So, it is a matter of time to say goodby.My question: could it be possible to enable this (or another) watermark functionality to Edocman?
Like to hear from you.
Kind regards,Tim Hoogland.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #149644 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Watermark
Hi Tim,
Could you please explain more details about the Watermark feature that you want to have with Edocman extension?
Thanks
Dam

• TimHoogland
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #149646 by TimHoogland
Replied by TimHoogland on topic Watermark
The idea is to protect your ebooks with a watermark of f.i. the name or the emailaddress of the buyer and/or an QR-code.
I also suggested this to Les Arbres Design for their extension Mediashop. In the meantime they added this functionality, so I'm now using Mediashop instead of Quicksell. Nevertheless it would be a nice feature to extend Edocman with.

Kind regards,
Tim Hoogland.

More
2 years 1 month ago #149924 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Watermark
Hi Tim,
Sorry for late response, could you please submit ticket on category: Edocman, and we will discuss directly about this problem. It seems interesting. But i will need to check something real in this case.
Thanks
Dam.

Moderators: Mr. Dam