Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Need help with a couple of things.

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3225 by npeters
Need help with a couple of things. was created by npeters
Just wondering if there is a way to setup multiple categories for a document (eg. a free document to go into the free document category and another category eg. Computing) It's a major thing that I need this software to do.

Also is there any way to modify the search box so it's adjustable like the standard search engine that comes with joomla, my template has a search box dedicated on the page and i'd like to use that position with just the search box and no category selection.

If I can get these 2 problems sorted then it will do everything I need it to do.

Thanks

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3228 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Need help with a couple of things.
Hi

I am sorry . In the current version, there are still no ways to add a document to multiple categories . I will add this feature to the next version of the extension .

For modifing the searchbox , yes , you can modify it . Looks for the file modules/mod_dms_search/tmpl/default.php and remove the categories dropdown . Hope you know HTML code , and you can modify it easily .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3234 by npeters
Replied by npeters on topic Re:Need help with a couple of things.
That would be great, I await it's release.

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3464 by npeters
Also Tuan, forgot to ask. Is it possible to get the Documents title into the browsers title instead of the category name eg. Document Name - Site Title instead of Category Name - Site Title ?

More
13 years 10 months ago #3465 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes . I will add this to next release , too . If It is important to you , please send me FTP account of your site so that I can do it for you now .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3467 by npeters
Sent via support ticket

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3473 by npeters
Thanks Tuan thats perfect.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3474 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I completed the modification and It is working fine now . Please check it .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 9 months ago #3588 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I am releasing version 2.5.7 today which allows you to assign a document to multiple categories . Please keep an eye on my site to get updated version on tomorrow .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• npeters
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #3608 by npeters
Tuan, i'm getting errors with 2.5.7 on the test server before i install it on the live server.

In the admin panel i'm getting undefined property errors under the following menus

Configuration -

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$upload_confirmation in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_paypal_account in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_mutiple_category in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$bypass_confirmation_page in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_user_upload in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$require_admin_approve in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 194

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$upload_notification in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\configuration\view.html.php on line 195

Quick Edit -

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_mutiple_category in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\edits\view.html.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_mutiple_category in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\edits\view.html.php on line 77

And Document Edit -

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$enable_mutiple_category in D:\wamp\www\administrator\components\com_dms\views\document\view.html.php on line 52