shipping tutorial needed

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #154791 by gianluca
shipping tutorial needed was created by gianluca
Hello. I finisched to install the component and I finished to create the suitable view either with the help of forum. I need to know how to create a system plugyns to associate a product with. I need to ship by state and by weight. If I assume that a bottle of wine is a kg (750 cl of pure pleasure + the bottle) and there is a state of destination, I have to create the amount groups by the plugin duplication. But what are zones? I have already the country of destinations by the subscription or by the inserting the address in the cart form. Why do need I the geozones? Is there a tutorial to build up a system for the shipment with these two variables? Weight and state of destination. A tutorial. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #154997 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic shipping tutorial needed
Hello Gianluca,

1. You need to create a Geo Zone which include country / zones to assign the Geo Zone to the shipping plugins.

2. When customer enter their shipping address, the system will check if that shipping address meet the Geo Zone to have the corresponding shipping costs.

3. You can read more about how to setup Weight shipping plugin here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-t...gins/weight-shipping

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #155249 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic shipping tutorial needed
Hello. The component is good, everything seems to be good, but a tutorial is really needed. Into the plugins the products are deactivated. There is a parameter that is not described in the documentation of the site!!!! See please the attached image. And where is the product assignment to a specified plugin? For example quantity plugin: where is the settings to assign it to a product? In the product there isnt.
In other words OR you prepare a good documentation or you create some tutorials. Create a system shipping it is not easy. The more easy is the creation of e-commerce site the more will be your sellings.

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #155250 by gianluca
There is a field to edit that is not well explained in the documentation: Product Quote Mode

The balloon is not present. Can we learn to use this component without a tutorial?
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by gianluca. Reason: news

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #155477 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Gianluca,

Product Quote Mode is the field to allow you to active the Quote Mode for product or not. If it is activated, then shopper can add the product to the quote and submit the quote to admin's store.

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155520 by gianluca
Quote Mode, what is "Quote", what do you mean? Is Quote the quantity of products? What is "Quote"? The elevation of an element in the air? Yes it is simple: activation or deactivation; with these words it is not needed a balloon. But the sense of the element is missed in the balloons. Why we need this function? What is this function?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #155559 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Gianluca,

Please read about the quote here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/getting-start...front-end/quote-page

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155566 by gianluca
So the meaning is:"ask for admin quotation for a discount"? Send a request to admin for a new price based on the amount of product inserted into the cart?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #155612 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Gianluca,

Yes, it is like that or simply it is an interesting into the products. Then send a quote to the admin. Admin's store then can re-contact with the customers based on the submitted quote.

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155613 by gianluca
ok, thanks

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong