Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Property -- use for product rental, instead of property?

• Matt Bechtold
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 days ago #150778 by Matt Bechtold
Hey gang,

I've got a client with a video rental store (yeah, maybe the last one on earth), but they're still popular and looking to update their ancient inventory and rental software.

I have been so impressed by your customer service on my use of Events Booking, that I wondered if OS Property in combination with Membership Pro might be a possible solution for their needs.

They have a huge inventory that would need to be imported some how, then a current membership database that would also have to be imported.

We could set up the categories like Action, Drama, Sci-Fi, Horror, etc... then use movie titles instead of property addresses? I dunno... just thinking out loud here. Any thoughts?

The ultimate system would utilize their barcode system, so they wouldn't have to re-label all the DVDs, etc. Just enter a number that their barcode scanner could pull up in OS Property and check out to a user via Membership Pro.

Would love your input and honest impression of whether this might work, or if I should keep looking. There are other solutions more suited to this probably, but I wanted to check with you first. You've really impressed me, and I'll gladly do more business with you if I can.

Sincerely,
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 days ago #150783 by Mr. Dam
Hi Matt,
OS Property is Joomla real estate extension, i am afraid that can't be used on a video rental store.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam