Payment Form

• Rob Smith
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #138547 by Rob Smith
Payment Form was created by Rob Smith
Hi,
Some questions:
  1. When the user fills out the payment form, and selects 'offline payment', I would like to display to them and also email them a unique reference number which they need to use when they do the bank transfer so that I know which transfer is for which payment form. Is this possible ?
  2. I am trying to understand what options are available for 'payment management'. I saw this image .
    I would like to know:
    1. How do you record when an offline payment is paid, and also, can you mark it as unpaid after you have marked it as paid (for example if the cheque bounces) ?
    2. The payment form will include a file upload field. Will it be possible to see the form values (including the uploaded file) from the payments page ?
    I guess that both these above questions can be answered if you show me a screenshot of clicking through to a payment details page.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138549 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form
Hello Rob

1. Yes, it's possible. Just change the message which is sent to users when they complete payment using offline payment method, include [TRANSACTION_ID] tag and it will work as you want

2. When a payment record is Paid:

- You can change status of the record to Paid (Publish the record). By default, it's Pending
- If the payment is unpaid for some reasons, you can change status back to Pending

3. Yes, you can see name of the uploaded file. You can also click on that name to download the received file

Regards,

Tuan

• Rob Smith
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #138877 by Rob Smith
Replied by Rob Smith on topic Payment Form
Thanks, another question:
If the form requires a file to be uploaded, and the user completes the form, uploads a file and makes the payment.
Then they want to change the file that they sent because it had a mistake on it.
Is it possible that they can upload a new file to be linked to the original form (which has already been paid) ?
Thanks

More
3 years 6 months ago #138880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form
Hello Rob

At the moment, we do not allow users to re-upload the file after it was uploaded for the payment record

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam