Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS SERVICES BOOKING AND JOMSOCIAL INTEGRATION

More
10 years 5 months ago #38797 by Benix
Hi there, how are you doing...I am interested in purchasing OS SERVICES BOOKING to book my teachers and was wondering what kind of integration there is between OS Services Booking and JomSocial...?

Can a user search true the JomSocial profiles and from the JomSocial profile page click on a button book this teacher and be redirected to your component to do the rest...?

If it's not doing this, is that a big thing to develop if I hire a developer to do this for me...?

Thanks for the help on this...!

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38811 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ben,
Currently, OS Services Booking doesn't have option to integrate with Jomsocial, but your idea is great, we will consider to think about it when we develop future versions
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 5 months ago #38835 by Benix
Hi there Dang, thanks for the quick answer...Maybe I have a quick solution to this while you guys think of something better...

Is it possible to create a menu that link to a staff member...? That way I could create a bouton and integrate it in the JomSocial profile page so when people click on it they get redirected to the staff page and go on with the booking process of this staff member...?

Thanks again for the help...

Ben

More
10 years 5 months ago #38898 by Benix
Hi there Dang, how are you doing...?

Do you have a answer to my last question or you want me to post it in a new thread...?

Or maybe my question is not clear...?

What I want is a menu item that will lead to a page where people can book just one staff member...So instead of having the ability to book any staff member they can only book the selected staff member in the menu item...?

Hope it's clear, thanks for the help...!

Ben

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam