Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Custom Field with Fee extendability

• oldandfat
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #3878 by oldandfat
Custom Field with Fee extendability was created by oldandfat
We have a somewhat complex fee schedule for our events and register people in multiples, that is it could be a single man or woman, a couple, or a family with children. Adults are for example $70, children are $35 - but after a certain deadline adults are $80 and children are $40. Also these are typically the fees for a three day event, but Friday only is $25/13, Saturday day is $25/13, Saturday night is $30/15.

I would want some custom fields such as 'require hospitality' or 'alergic to cats' to collect information, but these would not have a fee associated with them. Are the forms flexible enough to do all this and come up with a correct total fee?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3884 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Field with Fee extendability
Hi

I am sorry but my extension is not flexible enough for your purpose (I don't think there are any extension flexible like you want) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• oldandfat
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #3916 by oldandfat
Replied by oldandfat on topic Re: Custom Field with Fee extendability
Dear Tuan,

I still think your product may be the best match for us, I just have to convince our board to simplify the registration process. You mentiioned that the back end part of the module allows you to view, edit and delete payments, so:

1) If we have overlapping events (that is we are registering simultaneously for two events scheduled for different days) then does the back end data reflect which event the person is registering for ... I'm guessing each form has an associated event, so that this becomes part of the data without the registrant having to specify the event.

2) I know you handle multiple registration forms, but can there be multiple forms for a single event and can there be forms with no associated costs? I'm thinking one form to register and pay, then a second form just to collect hospitality information, perhaps a few more forms to register for only specific days of the event.

3) Custom fields - can we have more than one custom field per form and can these be zero cost adder? That way I could ask questions like "do you smoke" in regards to hospitality, but it has no impact on what they pay.

4) Can the back end data be exported to another database?

5) Can summarized or record by record data be displayed on a web page ... i. e. is there a form for this or would it all be custom code?

Thanks for your patience in answering these questions.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4742 by Hezeel
Replied by Hezeel on topic Re: Custom Field with Fee extendability
In regards to the first post, is Events Booking able to handle this (now or in the future)?

I have a similar need to register adults & kids at different rates for a multiday event, early-bird discount and an extra afternoon session.

Thanks for your help,
Hez.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4743 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Field with Fee extendability
Hi Hez

In the current version :

- You cannot have a multiple day event with different price . Instead, you need to create 3 different events .

- You can use custom fee field feature of the extension to make price different adults and children .

- The early-bird discount is not available in the current version. But It will be available in the next version .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam