Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Customizing Registrants List

• abarrow
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24749 by abarrow
Customizing Registrants List was created by abarrow
I followed the excellent suggestions here for customizing the display of the Registrants List by editing default.php. Looks great!

Only one little issue that I can't seem to figure out.

This display appears to use the eb_registrants (from memory - I think that's the name) database table, which has event_id as an integer. I can display that as part of my list, no problem. Obviously, it would be easier for users to read the listing if the actual name of the event was there.

Can you suggest how I might do the translation between event_id and event title? That appears to be in another database table. I'm trying to avoid a lot of SQL, but I guess I will if I have to!

Oh, one more thing on Registrant List - I found out that I can use most of the URL from the registrant list link in the Event Table to get a nice display of Registrants inside my web site. Here's an example:

www.wesmexregatta.org/register-to-race?t...rant_list&event_id=1

The "Class" column you see is actually event_id. I'd like that to say "Optimist", which is the name of this particular event. The other way would be to modify the title of the of the Registrants List so it says something like "Registrants List - Optimist".

I'm loving your component - sorry for all the questions!

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam