Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Content Restriction plugin

• Sean Henderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #23558 by Sean Henderson
Content Restriction plugin was created by Sean Henderson
Content Restriction plugin: From version 1.5.1, you can use this plugin to restrict access to part of a Joomla article to subscribers only. When a normal user read an article which as restricted text, they will see some text like : This part of article is restricted to our site subscribers only. Please subscribe to a subscription plan in order to see this part of article.....

I have a list of videos that a user can play and want to only allow the first video to play and the others to be hidden for unregistered users.

Where do you place the code? Can someone please provide a sample of HTML for use?

Does the page have to be set to public or registered?

{mprestriction ids="PLAN_IDS"}
CONTENT_WANT_TO_RESTRICT
{mprestriction}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #23560 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Content Restriction plugin
Hi Sean

Below are some samples, you just need to enter the code into the article and it will works :
{mprestriction ids="1"}
This content will only be available for subscribers of plan ID = 1
{mprestriction}

{mprestriction ids="1,3"}
This content will only be available for subscribers of plan ID = 1 OR ID = 3
{mprestriction}

Does it make sense ?

The page can be set to Public, don't need to be registered .

Tuan

• Sean Henderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #23705 by Sean Henderson
Replied by Sean Henderson on topic Re: Content Restriction plugin
It's still not working for me. Please assist.

Here is the code:

<p>Calculus I: In Calculus I we start with Limits and study Differentiation, Integration and their practical Applications.</p>

<p>This is a rigorous course that presents Theorems and their proofs. Theorems are very important. They provide the foundation for doing what we do in calculus. Theorems are the building blocks! Don’t be afraid of them!</p>

<p>{mprestriction ids="1,2,3"}</p>

<p>We begin our study with Limits; their definition and methods of finding them; both numerical and analytical. We introduce the concepts of continuity, one-sided limits and infinite limits.</p>

<p>We introduce Differentiation with the Tangent Line Problem. We discuss the basic rules for differentiation of algebraic and trig functions. We introduce the notion Differentiation as a measure of Rate of Change. We cover the rules for differentiation of sums, products, quotients and composite functions using the Chain Rule. The Chain Rule is the single most important rule in differentiation. You would be wise to master it! Implicit differentiation is also covered. We cover many applications of differentiation in real life and the Theorems that make the applications work. For example you may have heard of the “Law of Diminishing Returns”. This is a Calculus Concept!</p>

<p>{mprestriction}</p>

<p>Lastly we introduce the concept of Integration by examining the Area under a curve. The notion of Area is linked to Integration by Riemann Sums the limiting process. We discuss the indefinite and definite integrals. We introduce The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. We close by introducing Integration by substitution, first cousin of the Chain Rule for differentiation, and Numerical Integration.
</p>

Take a look at the image to see what is being displayed on my web site.
Attachments:

More
11 years 3 months ago #23735 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Content Restriction plugin
Hi Sean

Please submit a support ticket sending me administrator account of your site so that I can correct it for you. I believe you should remove the p tag between
Code:
<p>{mprestriction ids="1,2,3"}</p>
and <p>{mprestriction}</p>.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam